CPB-racing ebay, USELESS

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peter1230

Reaction score
hey guys just giving you a warning,
the guys takes ages to respond and has now told me that i never paid.
absolutely usless.
postage is way way way way way to long, havnt even got the item yet and paid a month ago.
its like he has vanished.
beware.

That prick sent me a silver colour throttle instead of a gold one! Coundnt get a gold one because he didnt have any in stock....
So im stuck with a silver one

serously i really do reccommend people staying away.. forget the fact the prices are cheaper.. he is a scam!

i dont get it
ive delt with him many times
i bought my bike off him
so did my cousin
and my mate
and when ever we buy parts we always get off him so i dont get it coz to me he is a A+ seller

weird shit happens on ebay lol

true that.

if you where to phsically goto there shop there it would be a different story.
i think companys see people as numbers more on ebay cause they dont have to deal with them face to face.

i too bought my first mini off CPB at tarren point, they where pretty good.

^^^agree

I will be buying my 3rd bike from there next week !

never had any problems , only ever good deals !

Always had what I was looking for in stock !

CPB gets the thumbs up from fat80y !!!

just recieved the item and i paid 4 weeks ago..
the guys a looser in my eyes..

good to here it aint all bad tho

i wanted to buy stuff off them about two months ago but every time i call them they tell me to email them and when i email them the bastards dont reply! i'm sick of it i just wanted some cheap parts not the month long F*&@ around

i got a pokemon game of this lady that was having a baby and it took 2 months to get here and i was 10 and i was very :(

LOL!

and ever since that traumatic experience he's afraid to buy parts off ebay, no $h!t ;) lol

i'd just like to add, those people at atomik, they couldnt find there own D!@#$ with two hands and a flash light!!! DAMN IT!!, sorry if you like atomik (motor sports) aus but for fark sake when are they going to stop putting me on hold then transfering me around the place just to find out the part i want is massively overpriced?

Latest posts

Back