Cradle Frame Needed

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cash.

Reaction score
Ok I have bought heaps of parts from the states as some may know, they are waiting on a billetware frame to send my stuff but it's been just over 2 months now and I want my parts but I need a frame!
So my question is before I cancel the order on the frame to get my parts any companies I can contact in aust to see if they have any cradle frame or can get on.
The thing is fasterminis.com is telling me the companies are taking ages to send it out. I think it's just not made at all. So if no one has them is stoke here I don't like may chances of getting one full stop.

Sorry I probably made many mistakes in this rushed thread. If you have any idea would like to hear them
Cheers

PHP:
try oz 50s but looking at 700$ mark for it, other than that look for 2nd hand 1?

Unfortunatly oz 50's said they have non in stoke and "Billetware dont even reply to our emails , so it isnt looking good." quote Craig for oz 50s
Dosnt look like I am going to have a good time looking for a new cradle frame.
Sorry I forgot to mention I contacted oz50's in my last post.

swapin my billetware frame for a z50 now soo not lookin good for ya bud. would of sold it for 500 to ya. smart_969 has a fiveO frame hes sellin has a bolt on cradlemount.

swapin my billetware frame for a z50 now soo not lookin good for ya bud. would of sold it for 500 to ya. smart_969 has a fiveO frame hes sellin has a bolt on cradlemount.

Thanks for that info,

hey mate u still after a cradle frame? not swappin mine anymore, so u can have it for 500?

hey mate u still after a cradle frame? not swappin mine anymore, so u can have it for 500?

Thanks for the offer would have been so good if you were going to sell.
well at least your still riding it =D

yea tat black one??? located in maitland... i was gunna go and pick it up but i couldnt be bothered strengthening it for my z160...

looked pretty good but ayy

i asked you a few days ago if i needed to strengthen it and you said yes i would need to....

lol omg if i knew that i didnt need to then i would of got it!!!

its alright im happy that it went to rach then, spewin i didnt get it

A stock crf50 frame yer , thats what i thought you meant lol ... but no the billet ware will take extreme abuse

Latest posts

Back