crash and quick pop of the shoulder

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Took the bike for a spin again to try another jet setup in the 28mm koso, went from a 36 idle to 40 and made the bike run junk again at lower revs so ive got a 38 on the way to try, everything was good going, got nearly to the top and i dont know what happened but i think the front wheel came out and i crashed and popped the left shoulder out but fell back in once i moved. Bloody rocks there only good for throwing.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-Gluhk1hQaQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Owwwwww! That looks like it hurt... at least you picked what looked like the softest spot in whole video to fall off :p

Haha, there was a young couple walking, and I saw the bloke having a bit of a chuckle to himself. Just to add insult to injury I got a flat rear tyre on the way to the car.:(

Haha, there was a young couple walking, and I saw the bloke having a bit of a chuckle to himself. Just to add insult to injury I got a flat rear tyre on the way to the car.:(

Sounds like one of those lucky days, just a pitty the luck is all all bad.... I have plenty of those ;)

Haha, yeah luck, what's that.:rolleyes:

Cheers rod, back at work, the shoulder is clicky so may have done a little damage, ill give it a few weeks before riding again.

Latest posts

Back