Crf 100 vs DHZ 140cc out law

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, As i have learnt that now, no pitbike will come close to the handlind (exeped pitster pros,mottor vet, maybe, ect. I like the crf 50 because there fun , you can mod them, and also the size, but as do I like big bike just as much, a m8s m8 is selling there 2007 crf 50 for $800, would that be a fair price, but as first chose would be a cr,yz,rm 125, 2 bangger.

Duno, his got a few bikes i think he just wants it gone, he rides 250 and i don'k think his in to 50s, hopfuly i can get the money together and get it, how much SHOULD he be selling it for? I'm pritty sure he brought it new also?

Duno, his got a few bikes i think he just wants it gone, he rides 250 and i don'k think his in to 50s, hopfuly i can get the money together and get it, how much SHOULD he be selling it for? I'm pritty sure he brought it new also?

Well $800 is a GOOD PRICE for an 07 but yet again depends on its condition and at that price Im assuming it is COMPLETELY STOCK?

It would be still worth it though! Try and get a bit more Info about it. You should get it :D haha

Um I'm going to see it next week, how much would a bar kit, new exauste, and new seat set me back? i've never meet the guy before or seen the bike, so your guess is as good as mine to what condition the bike is in,

Hey mate i got a cr125 2003 for sale. 3600 give or take. its on bikesales.. its in NSW check it out. would be happy to help with post if you wanted.

let me know what you think.

I don't know whats involved with the 88kit... Pretty sure its just the piston and barrel. Yeah it does make your bike go faster. You could get a seat like that. I don't know what the foam would be like and if it would fit the old seat?

Pics.....

sorry fellas, I just found out the crf 50 is 2005 modle, so I asked if he would take the price down to $800, is this a good deal? going to have a look at it tomorrow.

I don't I have two midsized... Talk to mboyg1, rider456 and there are a few others... wogtaz has owned a 50 befor... I'ld like to one day though... I've also heard bad things about kaso50...

The 88kit has piston,barrel,carby,gaskets,air filter,cam, you can choose to get a race head to add some more power but you cant race 88 class with a racehead so dont get a rh is your gonna race. If you get a 88kit you will need a high volume oil pump also, some come with one. there really worth buying the 88 kit makes it so much powerful and fun.
heres some tb kits, tb is best for the value!
Classic Honda 50's Australia - TB Stock Head, 88cc Bore Kit, 20mm Carb Kit, Cam - 92-08 Models [TBW0930]
and race head
Classic Honda 50's Australia - TB Race Head, 88cc Bore, 20mm Carb Kit - 82-08 Models [TBW0936]

Last edited:
Ok, don't plan on racing, would it be worth getting a bore kit for a 2005 crf50 model thought? is that the biggest size bore kit I could get for it,thought I could have seen a 109cc or something like that some were.
Thanks,

yeah would be worth it for sure yeah you can get bore kits up to 124cc stroker kits, ive got a 108cc stroker kit in my crf50 goes sik!

ohk, I'm going out next week now, as he works late thursday , friday. What year is your 50 rider456? if I got this 50 would I need to strenthen my farm as i would be (trying, or leaning) how to jump little doubles? I have seen a photo of this bike and it looks fairly good condition. Also I would get , exaust, seat, bars, and bore kit, maye 110cc or 88cc unsure, how much would I be looking at?

P.S found an american web site i think There is a few good bits on it, would they be avalabile in Aus?
CRF50 & XR50 Minibike and Pit Bike Accessories

Latest posts

Back