crf 125???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a china 4 speed motor with a honda cover on it to me :) those things are deadly... my mate had one but it got stolen with all my spare parts on it :(

Why make a Jap bike which is reliable, and then put a china in it, i dont get it.

If you want more power give it a bigger bore like TB 117 or 88. It cost the same amount of money for a bigger kit and a new 125 lifan. Why do they put the price of there bike down, by doing this?

Its the lazy way of getting more power.

yes but most people dont know this jono... most people just look at the numbers and the price and go 'OH yea the great, this work awesome' then they start to have problems and sell them cheap and never think it was the engine

yes but most people dont know this jono... most people just look at the numbers and the price and go 'OH yea the great, this work awesome' then they start to have problems and sell them cheap and never think it was the engine

Yeah true,

It helps when you can ask the guyes on MR, they can give you the best option to go with.

Hey buy this even though its a Dax

You could probs get it for $800. No photo though, buts it in SA

Latest posts

Back