CRF 50 should I get one?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jake146

Reaction score
hey guys,

i have $3000 to spend on stuff and was thinking to get a pit bike,

i race crf 250 and crf 150rb and i am 14 years old

my race bikes are too loud to ride at home and was thinking is it worth building a stocker crf 50 to ride on a mini supercross track that i am going to build?

and what mods should i do first?

cheers Jake#146

these days if you wana go big & fast around 6k (Which is what a CRF50 would cost & you would have a a spare CRF50 with all the left over parts) just get REV MX / cini / pitster pro.... job done

Last edited:
you can get a stock for $500 to $1000, but getting it up to pace for jumps. speed & not breaking stuff would be up there yes

crf's are on special atm $1499. with the dollar so good plenty of bargains on the bay $3k will get ya a good stocka/mod

thanks guys, iam not gonna race it just to muck around on at home because i cant ride my 250 at home:)

simple question, simple answer

Yes

You should buy one

parents are not being cool they are saying i cant get one because i am to big for it lol haha:(

i know people who dont understand why people ride them, then once they do ride a fifty they want one straight away

yeah well you wont get it for the price you asked... it would cost a small fortune for postage from mackay to vic

if youve got $1000 and keep your eyes out you'll definately find one. mate of mine got one with fast 50s gear, ishock and a kitaco 88 for a grand. hes thrashed it for 2 years now and its never missed a beat
back to the topic ... should i get one? YES!!!

Latest posts

Back