CRF style battery,HELP!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GooseMan

Reaction score
I'm installing headlights on my bike and can't find a place for the battery. Anyone done this before and any tips?

My bike is a Atomik Nitrous midsize 160.

i just had a look on my crf50 style bike,the only place i could see one goin is under the back mudguard,

my battery for my old atomik was under the frame where the oil cooler hangs or you could put it on the side of the sub-frame, on the opposite side of the exhaust.

I got a battery and battery box ill sell if your interested, it was mounted under the rear fender of my bike when i bought it new.

All bits were taken off before they were used. All new, Battery still in its box all sealed up.

Plus a few other bits to go with it. Let me know if your keen.

12ca2b15.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Goose,

i have the same bike, i moulded a piece of polycarbonate sheet to sit over the frame (bar under the seat), drops down to where the battery sits and then bolts up to the same sopt as the rear fender attaches to the frame, you could do the same with some ally sheet or something if you have some.

once you have the platform to hold the battery just cable tie it on.

hope that helps

I all ready have the regulator and stuff but thanks anyway, just need the battery and box.

And its not really neon mods its just day time lights.

supercheap have sealed/gell Century batterys cheap enough, about $25-$35 depending on size. they can be mounted on their end or even upside down, and wont leak acid like the standard car/bike batterys

Latest posts

Back