crf

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

orulesa

Reaction score
my mates just brought a crf 230 2007 model and wanted to know wat moods should he do and helpful tips would be much apriciated
thanks orulesa

u got a few bikes man!!!
i would say maybe the graphice, locktite everything if the bolts and screws aren't and change anything that looks wonky, is it new or used?

hey, out of the question but what is the crf150 like?
reply soon, i gotta do hw

u got a few bikes man!!!
i would say maybe the graphice, locktite everything if the bolts and screws aren't and change anything that looks wonky, is it new or used?

Dude its a honda. You don't need to loctite everything. U only do that shit to Chingas.

Get your self a set of stiffer springs for it and then she'll be sweet. Contact Mini Motorsports for the springs and ask if they have the other stuff that BBR and Takegawa do for them. You won't be getting any china shit for this bad boy. Its all good stuff for CRF.

sexeven sums that up. not a chogie bike lol

yeh, lol,
still doesn't answer mi question! what are crf150's like?
im not rlly into the 2 strokes that much cos i don't rlly race apart from against mi friends.
i'd rather get like a crf150 or a ttr 125 or a drz125

plus, 2 strokes, they sound, like, rlly weird!
and alot noisier, or maybe ppl just put noise reductors on 4 stroke and don't bother on 4 strokes??

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I think so... ;) stop posting ten f*&^%ng times in a row!!! and all bikes need to be checked over not just chinga's...

1. They dont race 2 strokes anymore so what you said makes no sense
2. They dont sound weird
3. 2 strokes are much quieter then 4 strokes

I agree with trashthumpy ... pascal sort ur self out mate all your posts are annoying

crf230's need a decent set of bars the stock ones suck dick my cousin who is in year 5 rides a crf230 and bent the bars so easy.Don't matter if its a jap bike you'll need to loctite the bolts.A decent pipe the stock one is very restrictive.Depending on what he rides/weighs then a a set of race tech springs and thicker forkoil is a must for anyone who jumps a 230 also consider a fmf rear stiff spring to help the ride cope with harder hits.

Why did pascal start goin on about 2 strokes? that kid like posts 5 times in every thread n most of the stuff he says is just what the person above him said.

soz guys, i thought 2 strokes were mainly 4 racing! i saw it on another thread many times plus since they are faster and lighter i thought they were designed 2 race.

kaine, the reason i said im not into 2 strokes is every time i go on about a jap bike ppl all tell me 2 get a 2 stroke!

yer that's aight mate 2 strokes are good bikes just depends what your personal preference is.

thrashthumpy im still pretty much a kid im 15 turnin 16 in september though. you wouldnt pick it though if you saw me =]

yeh i am prety young, 13.
i know quite a bit about dirtbikes, just wanted 2 know wat crf 150's are like!
i am more interested in other stuff liek flying tho! faster and no track 2 go on

Latest posts

Back