crf

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh i am prety young, 13.
i know quite a bit about dirtbikes, just wanted 2 know wat crf 150's are like!
i am more interested in other stuff liek flying tho! faster and no track 2 go on
Don't claim,no one likes a claimer.Not getting stuck into you but if you know a fairbit about dirtbikes as you claim then why do you think that your foxico has a graphics kit on it when clearley the so called 'graphics kit' that you state as a mod is not a mod rather there stock on the bike and there not a graphics kit but cheap shit plastic stuck to the plastics with gap sealer.If you also know a fair bit about dirt bikes why do you have a foxico?:)

haha thrashthumpy i know what those kids are like theres a fair few of them on my bus =[ little c#nts they are always jumping around n yelling n pissing me off. ahh well they will grow up one day. funny comment unit mx

when i first got a bike i wasn't into china bikes and didn't know wat 2 get, didn't join the forun until a month after, i had never rlly heard of many chinese brands be4. never heard of Pitpro, mso etc. the first place we looked at was foxico, when i went there i just thought i would give it a shot, im not one of those hypo kids that run around kaine, lol.
As said, all mi life i hav been into planes, dirtbikes it just something for a little fun, im not that serious about em, otherwise i would get dad 2 buy me a yz or something

oh trashthumpy, i act like im 10 just cos i want 2 know how a crf 150 handles?

wtf hav i blamed on ace (mi lil bro) the only reason i sya that is cos dadknows FACTS, otherwise i know u will just try and come back and say that im wrong and shit! the only time i reffer something 2 him is when i got the bike, he said it looked okay so i could get it, yeh i got some advice off him but r u saying u hav never asked ur dad 4 help if u don't know how 2 do something on ur motorbike?

LOOK!, all i want 2 know is how a crf150 handles for god sakes! will some1 just tell me instead of trying 2 hit 100 pages be4 i get an answer!?

LOOK!, all i want 2 know is how a crf150 handles for god sakes! will some1 just tell me instead of trying 2 hit 100 pages be4 i get an answer!?

Put it this way, it handles better than a foxico or any other chinka on the market.

crf150 review - Google Search

That was not hard was it?

Now Plug It.

The first article has a line that I just love. "After a day on the CRF230F, Stacy decided she was happy with her YZ125" Hehe/

Fully man its china bike, z50 or all out mxer. My as well buy a xr250 or ttr250 than throw away money on a booted up xr200 with shit suspension.

this tread is not about how a crf150 handel pascal! farken search!!!!!!! their is like a bizilion reveiws on them, just google these usless stupid questions that u decide to ask in someone elses thread!

soz guys! i never thought about it, far out trashthumpy, u got almost 50 posts just toady!!! are u addicted 2 miniriders? lol

if u want a crf230 dnt get one theyre crap get a second hand 250.. they hav a bucketload more power!!
and as for the 1fiddys and the ttrs and drz's they suk ass aswell get a bike with real power that u wont get sik ov in 2 weeks

nah, im nto that big, pluswhere i ride has a 250cc maximum power rule.
im gonna get either a 125 or 150

hey guess what guys... I have the option to ride a kx250 when ever i want... its my dads mates but he doesnt get to ride it that often so he's leaving it at my joint for me and my bro to ride.. and im gonna do it up a bit...already got gripper seat, now just some graphics.. im soo happy.. hehe

yeh and pascal ur 13 but im 13 aswell and i dont go around posting 10 times in a row and shit ffs

Latest posts

Back