CRF50 10-10 setup "taki 88 superhead"

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you dont need those speedforks you should sell them to me... haha

carnt wait to see this thing rip!!

God I love this bike haha.

Gonna look mean as **** with the billets on.. and go hard as **** with the taki88 haha

yer is going to be 1 sik fast50, going to be hard to keep the front end down with superhead, ive got pretty much same set up but just 88 limmo and with the smaller spare bit on forks to make em bit shorter

yer looks sweeeeet!! looks like not a real lot of room left with the rear tyre?
Did you hav to change the chain over?ya might need to adjust the brake are on the back hub?

yer looks sweeeeet!! looks like not a real lot of room left with the rear tyre?
Did you hav to change the chain over?ya might need to adjust the brake are on the back hub?

yeah not much room at all.. ive got it as far forward as i can without the tyre rubbing and still have some slack in the chain.. I'll have to change the chain to allow me to get the tyre a tad more rearward.

Brakes are fine, i had to fight with them a bit as ive got a double brake setup from 50stunt on there with a hand brake and foot brake.

Rather excited about the 88.. couple more hours and i'll be pulling the bike apart. Ordered a Taki HD auto clutch this morning as i know the stock one wont last long and at $75 couldn't go wrong really.

Latest posts

Back