CRF50 10-10 setup "taki 88 superhead"

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great build! Good call on the TB basket, as we've lost a few OE baskets to Tak revs:)
165-170 main should be closer. Our indoor 88/106 racers start about there, in the cold season. Don't wanna wash down the cylinder walls and scuff that pretty piston. Depending on track size, you'll likely find yourself looking at closer-ratio trans options, and lighter flywheel on an 88. That thing is gonna rip:)

Needs a 70 swinger , or fast50 +1.5 , then that thing would be perfect!

Go the fast50 frame while ya at it actually ;)

Man you need to come to our pocket bike mini motard days and have a fang on that on tarmac!!!

The next one is next Sunday if you're interested, pm me!!

Found these XR50 decals at a local bike shop couple days ago... went back in today and asked them what kinda deal they want to do me to take them off their hands as they had most likely been there for 8+ years

Walked out with them for $50 so im rather stoked they had some crazy price of $214 on them from back in the day.

xr50.jpg

man looking sick looks A+ with the dirt tires.
cant wait to see with a new frame and swingarm.

Yeah i wanna get a fast50's swingarm as i still wanna rock the pegs.. and most likely get a fast50's frame for it as well..

ps. is that a goldwing in the background?

Narh its a Harley Ultra Glide

Last edited:
Geez its weird riding a 50 with dirt tires , feels so sketchy in the bush.

Roadies are a much comfier ride and not a snappy in the dirt on the front.

Latest posts

Back