CRF50 Bearings

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy465

Reaction score
I have been searching for about 2 hours now, and have come up with virtually nothing, but has anyone changed the bearings in the steering stem to tapered? or the rubber bushes in the swingarm to bearings?

So far all i can come up with is that the swingarm bearings may be 6200's but I cant find anything on the steering stem bearings.

can anyone shed any light? I can get high quality bearings for very cheap, I just need the damn numbers.

if you have done any of these mods have you any idea on what the numbers are? its written on the race and the cup of the tapered bearings, and in the seal on the roller bearings.

cheers.

westy

Oh, and 6200's are 30mm OD, no way they'd fit a stock arm. You'll end up with a needle bearing and sleeve, likely. After you melt-push-grind the rubber mess outta the arm.

Swingarm_Bearing_Kit_All_Balls_CRF50F_04_06_XR50R_00_03_Z50_.jpg

Last edited:
cheers mate. yeh, dont expect the rubber rubbish to come out easily.

even better. I got a feeling that the rubber is binding up a fair bit with the longer shock.

If you loosen the front mount bolt, it will spin in the frame. You'll still be twisting the rubber when you compress the arm. Free spring rate increase?

23-10-28 are the dimensions. I just went out and pressed one out, topped off the java and had the AM-BM. Now you can hunt bearings, ya cheap bastid, while I go and build a swing set for my cousin-in-law's little troll.

i get bearing sizes, and you get to build a swing set. Its win-win.

She'd better have some iced tea, or I'm gonna feel short-sticked on this deal:)

14.7 OD on the inner sleeve I popped out. Might be spin-able to a size you can use.

yeh looked into my cheap ass supply method and the allz ballz kit looks the goods. haha.

Latest posts

Back