crf50 or klx110?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a 50 with hd cluch, inner rotor,oil cooler and 4 speed?and then save for a 117?dont think so?108 stroker with hd clutch,would be be cheaper?Dont need a 4speed,inner rotor or oil cooler,think your trying to make it like a china with all the not needed extras?Simplicity!!

Yer i think that would be good and then i could get the other things if i wanted. what does a inner rotor kit actually do?

Yer i think that would be good and then i could get the other things if i wanted. what does a inner rotor kit actually do?

makes the bike go faster :p .... and it makes it rev more freely....

Dosent nessacerly make it go faster but yer lets the motor rev up real quick,can be tricky to get used too,only realy needed in FULL race bike,but then can hav probs stalling.A good 88 kit is a good starting piont.Dont think that going from 125 cc china 4 speed with cluch,oilcooler iner rotor and all the whohar to a 3 speed auto 88crf is going backwards becuase its a huge leap fowards!!haha

And if your not very experienced as a rider don't bother with IRK at all,they are great on the track being given handfulls of throttle but on a trailride they take alot of clutch and throttle control and stall very easily at low rpm.
Gives ya the shits when everytime you pop the clutch in mid air or at the top of a blind crest you back of the throttle for caution and the engine dies unless you keep the throttle slightly open.Also makes steep descents at idle very tricky.
If your looking to race they are a good thing but I'm thinking of getting a second engine without IRK for general trailriding and keeping the"race" engine for racing duties.

a mates got a klx 110 with 143kit pegs,seat pipe,hdyro clutch,kx60 forks,ishock,allready to go!$2500.
PM me and can give ya his #bike is in brissy but could bet up the coast if needed?

Not really interested in klx's anymore sorry. for 1000-1500 what sought of crf could i get? like what mods should be on it for that price?

thanks

$1000-1500! just go a china, if you havn't got proper money to do up the japs they aint worth it in my eyes. you'd need to spend like 5 gs all up probs.

whats the difference between chinas and crf's?
is it just the reliability?
are the chinas faster stock?

thanks

Where can you buy trailbike parts in australia?
thanks

are you serious? have you not read any other threads on this site. i know not much about bikes but have learnt heaps from reading old threads. i think you should do the same. chinas are shit quality, thats why they are so cheap. but they provide enough fun times for me. if i had the budget id go a fully worked klx. but im a stinky little apprentice with no money ahahahah. chinas are faster stock, but if you fully work a jap you could get it just as fast easy, but you nariah have the $$$. get an MSO 140S. or DHZ or Motovert. where do you live?

Latest posts

Back