CRF50 Project Bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McNeil_250

Reaction score
TTR50 is gone now its time for the new project, a crf50! pick up my new baby on tuesday then bars and fork set up! pumped as! why would anyone buy an import for 3000 when you can buy a stocker for 1500 then spend 1500 on it and have something that is twice as good, not made in china and 1000x as reliable? True? You bet!

TTR50 is gone now its time for the new project, a crf50! pick up my new baby on tuesday then bars and fork set up! pumped as! why would anyone buy an import for 3000 when you can buy a stocker for 1500 then spend 1500 on it and have something that is twice as good, not made in china and 1000x as reliable? True? You bet!

Hahahaha, each to their own and whatever makes you happy mate. Ill happilly keep my Pitsterpro and let you keep dropping cash into your twitchy little money pit! Hahahah, like i said whatever makes you happy but i know im happy with how i spent my cash... Hope you have fun with your bike!

Dam straight!!
When will they learn?

$1500 won't get you much takegawa/kitaco crf50 stuff, and if it does, say 108cc or 88cc kit, still most likely won't keep up with a 125/140cc china :) but anyway, nice work

$1500 won't get you much takegawa/kitaco crf50 stuff, and if it does, say 108cc or 88cc kit, still most likely won't keep up with a 125/140cc china :) but anyway, nice work

There ya go a fine example!
Dude just cause its only 88cc compared to 125/140cc dont think that is gonig to be quicker!!
My 88 will smoke any chinga poo round a track!!:D

yeah lets see the new ride

yeh and i agree with mini mulisha and mcneil id way rather buy a crf or ttr50 and pump a few grand into it over a china any day

If you are going to ride it every day perhaps it is. I would rather spend $1000 on a china put $2000 elsewhere but I only ride mine about once every three weeks.

good choice to stay with a jap bike!!!! i finally made the decision to get rid of my china and im picken up a crf next week. how much ya sell your ttr for by the way?

Hey lads sorry been so long been is hospital lol. Had my honda on order and my final ride on sunday on the ttr when it all went wrong. I was doing my rythem section at home which goes ramp to double to step up and a messed the double up and got thrown shoulder first into the step up and smashed my collar bone into 5 pieces. Now im off work for 4 weeks, somehow have a job and doc said i want to consider myself very lucky that i didnt re injure my neck. So im off the 50s for a couple of years because its the second time iv let my boss down through injury. Had to cancel my honda which would have gotten here today! lifes a bitch isnt it!

Yea thanks heaps lads. Yea no damage to the bike, thankfully. So over sitting at home!

Hey bad luck man I've smashed my collar bone too. It sucks bad huh? I was out of footy for a year. But hey this is you. Hope it works out man (Y)

Latest posts

Back