crf50 style build

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres a days work... the front brake is giving me hell atm:mad: lol
DSCF0219.jpg

DSCF0220.jpg

you gonna put transforma stickers on tht thing lol... that head light is butt ugly.
and wats the drama with the front brakes

lol, i know its ugly, but if it works its gunna stay there for a bit lol...

umm font brake... :( ok... well... first it was the holes in the bracket were too close for the fork mount, lol so i filled the hole with weld (which worked great) re drilled a hole, tapped it, bolted it on was all going good until. haha, the bracket is mounted on a rong angle , only half of the pads touch the disc (i diddnt realise this yet) so i used em, and the pad like snapped off, so i gotta make a new bracket for the front brake to fit these forks. lol

there fastace forks yeah? well copies..

what diameter disk are you running? pretty sure but i may be wrong that those forks are designed for the larger disks and a totally different caliper

yeah they are as-02 copies.

doesnt suprise me if its rong set up tho lol... just an inconveniounce

if i make a bracket where it fits the caliper to the disc properly would that be ok ya recon?

testing will be the only way man...
and lol i hate modifying brakes.. cause when you really need them you get a cold shiver run throw you as you think "brakes dont fail me now"

looks dope mate... We need to go riding..

cheers jake:D

i got my engine back today!!!!!:D seans a legand, and of corse any more things i need done, will be going his way.

aight, why the frik em i on here, when i could be puttin me engine in? haha im out;) :D:D:D

Think its time for an update matty, Pic with engine in! and whats the next plans you got that front brake done or what? Dont get lazy get the bitch done.

omg, wow, wtf you could realy call me a slack bastard now...

ok, il grab a pic tomoz... had a it of a hickup with spark, but that should be solved with the new cdi

Looks exact same as my 70 frame. Mine was so bent that the shock wouldn't clear the back part lol. The swinga mount was twisted lol but few smashes with a hammer and a brick did the job LOL. U probs wanna concentrate on there and the head tube also the shock mounts cause mine r bent to shit aswell.

Latest posts

Back