crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stixcrf50

Reaction score
im new to mini bikes and would like some info on some basic and cheap ways to mod a xr 50 2000 model :)

i was thinking about changing the suspension and the intake and have heard about using a crf70 shock and forks. i am a bit confused and want to keep the bike stockish and realiable

any help would be good thnx:)

thnx. wat about the crf 70 shock and forks. does anyone have any info.

dont use crf70 forks thers no pint crf50 forks are betta when they have hd springs,bushings and +1 fork legs

Yeah just go with some +1" Fork Legs, Stiffer Springss and Bushings should set you up well up front!

For the Shock...depending on your weight you could just stick in a Stiffer Spring or if you have the $$$ buy a NEW Shock :)

And yeah for the Intake just buy a Uni Filter to fit the Stock Carb ;)

Other Mods you will need to do so you dont break things or yourself haha...like Pegs/Mount etc. but that dpends on if you have the $$$.

Hope that helps

Dont do Any "free Mods" they dont work. E.g, Choke mod, taking out the baffle etc. Leave it all alone. They come out of the factory running very well in stock form. If you want power get an 88 kit, its easier ha.

just got back from the footy. go tigers. thnx for all the info and links. how much would a crf70 shock cost and were could i get one. cheers

Latest posts

Back