Crf88 trouble

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack_rides_stp

Reaction score
Hey,

This is just a question about my carb,

When my bike is warmed up and I snap the throtel quickly it boges out, I went down a size in main jet and what I wanna know is this a jet problem,

Or is it normal for all to do it, I went down to an 85 main from a 89

Thanks

Should go up another size to see if it makes a difference? Sounds like the main is to small.

Yeah go up not down if she bogs out all the time.

How is it going any way??

Yeah that big bore made it a beast,

Just wanna get a few bits and peices but I'll get pics up soon

I put the clip on the neddel down 1 and turned the choke on full and the throtle was awsome , but with the choke off it was the same ,

Is it ok to drop the clip all the way ?

your getting to much air,try move the needle clip right to the bottom,if that dont fix it put a bigger main jet in it,also try richen it up abit with the air fuel screw...

but your deff running to lean mate,dont ride it much when its lean,youl blow it to kingdom come ;)

clockwise makes it richer and anti clockwise makes it leaner

did you try changeing anything yet???

well tighten the screw like 1/8th at a time while the bikes runnig and see if it gets better if it doesnt put a bigger jett in it and put the clip back in the middle and then try it again

ok dude ill do that when i put a kick start on, my bolt snapped :( dunno how?

any way i also wanna go the sprokets but dunno what sizes,

want it tourqe but need some top end, will a 14 fornt be good or 15 maybe ?

Yep. 14 is stock...you'll find that 14 front is good on a limited. with the 15 you will just be using 2nd a lot more.

Ok I have tuned it well but when I get the 15 front will it need to be retuned or jetted ?

Latest posts

Back