Ct110 lowered rear shocks

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deacon fmxer

Reaction score
Hey

Does anyone know where to get lowered rear shocks for a postie? Seen a guy on here who said he had lowered shocks on his postie, but dnt think he comes on here anymore.

Cheers

I have some chrome shocks that are just over 11 inches eye to eye if you wanna try them, stock postie is about 12.5 / 13 inches from memory. I can get a photo of them next to postie ones tonight if you want

Sorry its so late, **** hit the fan at work this arvo. Heres the pic of the 2 side by side, postie about 330mm eye to eye and the other about 295mm eye to eye, missing the steel bushes but they're the same as postie one so you could use you existing bushes. If your keen to swap I'd be up for that, looking for some longer shocks for a z50r project i'm working on. I could send them to you and if you dont like them send them back, if you do send your old ones

All good mate. Only thing is wondering if there too fat, and might hit the guard...
And I really wanna keep the stock ones too. Might give it a miss but thanks anyway mate. Someone in adelaide "were iam" offered a set like it, it's just Easyer to get em off him as don't have to worrie about sending, and all that.

Cheers mate

id stick with the stockers unless you trim that guard, or have some of those super low profile pizza cutter things... always had scrubbing issues, even with the stock shocks! load em up with 70kg of timber and they tend to scrub...

the ones on the C50 are slightly shorter too.

Nah the only load it has on her is me and I weight feck all lol my postie is a bobber, so I have no carry rack or anything.

Well I recon all il have to do, is remove the smaller bush from stock ones and wack in those, only thing that might be a problem is it hitting the top bracket, "as urs are wider" but I think it will be ok.

The springs are a bit firmer on these than postie ones so you shouldn't have a problem with the tyres scrubbing the guard. If your chasing any postie parts let me know, got a few frames lying around

The springs are a bit firmer on these than postie ones so you shouldn't have a problem with the tyres scrubbing the guard. If your chasing any postie parts let me know, got a few frames lying around

Ok cheers mate will keep that in mind.

mine are pretty much/exactly the same as these.
but i might be able to get them to work with what you have, i will need to see them fitted on the bike though?

Measured eye to eye of stockos was 330mm top eye is 16mm bottom is 10mm

does that go for anyone?
got a complianced frame laying around?

all posties are compliant :) even the 1958 c50 here... thats a 55 year old postie! it has a lot of zeroes in the serial number! havent got it to road ready yet, but the 64 c90 i had was no issue. still have that frame if anyones interested :) though i dont think it was legally registered. i wrote one off and did a swap...

one of the first to meet this strict mandate;

>>> Another of Fujusawa's requirements was that it could be ridden with one hand while carrying a tray of soba noodles, saying to Honda, "If you can design a small motorcycle, say 50 cc with a cover to hide the engine and hoses and wires inside, I can sell it. I don't know how many soba noodle shops there are in Japan, but I bet you that every shop will want one for deliveries."

how to scrub a cub...

Motorcycles_of_Ho_Chi_Minh_City_super_cub_PB277788.jpg

yeah!

Last edited:
not the ag models, no adr plate.. and its a 84 so not pre-compliance but yeah it is compliant as because its the same frame as the auspost models

if there are troubles with compliance, you can always ask honda for a "certificate of compliance". forgot about the AG models. pffft. bloody farmers.

Honda do not sell compliant models to the public and havent for years, only ag models.Auspost are the only one s who get complianced new ct110s from honda, only way to get a late model compliance ct110 is secondhand from auspost. Honda prob wont give a cert of compliance unless it was originally complianced and the tags been lost, but you can try, been through it with z50s

Honda do not sell compliant models to the public and havent for years, only ag models.Auspost are the only one s who get complianced new ct110s from honda, only way to get a late model compliance ct110 is secondhand from auspost. Honda prob wont give a cert of compliance unless it was originally complianced and the tags been lost, but you can try, been through it with z50s

sorry to make the thread go off topic, but to get the postie registered will i be able to get it through with the yx engine and a quiet pitbike exhaust or will i have to make the stock engine less smokey and work correctly

Latest posts

Back