CT90 Conversion

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redracer

Reaction score
Hi,

As some of you may already know I was thinking at a CT110 Conversion. I have now come across a very cheap CT90 and was wondering if a Engine Conversion is still possible?

Will a CT110 loom fit across?
Can body fairings be swapped between the CT90 and CT110?
What price do CT90's fetch nowadays?
What should I look at for?

Will the Ct110 Conversion mounts and peg re-locators still fit?

Basically, I really wanna know if i can do a Chinese Engine Conversion as this bike will only have a 6V System?

Thanks, Chris

IMO the 90 is the better motor..well..gearbox wise.. it SHOULD have a High and a low range lever.. yep.. 8 speed :) The one I grew up ridin did any which way! there are a few different models I think.. Get some pics up :) start a members thread!
90si what id be pickin up if I was lookin, then maybe puttin the stroker kit thru the '90(which should only be head size) look into modding the 90 block and gearbox accordingly :)

in short..
it should be exactly the same swap as a ct110.. think they were a 6v system..

What.. My info isnt good enough!? lol.. Have you done any research of your own or are you just relying on this thread to fill up with info you need?! seriously.. get some pictures up of the bike, get us some more details, such as build date, etc and we can help you out more. Till then.. we can only go by what we know.. its a 90cc its a honda.. thats it!

help US to help YOU.

I did a CT90. DrATV has the adapters for the wiring harness. I chose to upgrade to 12v so I could run a decent headlight and LED tail light. Since I'm in California, the CT90 does not require smog controls, the CT110 does.

Latest posts

Back