custom aluminium rear sprockets - any teeth No.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks for the offer mate but i have about 6 different programs at my disposal from basic corel draw to large design packages such as artcam and pro engineer, designing is'nt the problem, its just working out what people want. and with the mud clearing grooves... if i understand you right it would be easiest to put them in by hand using the corner of a file.

gotta be careful with the file idea, it might concentrate the stress and lead to breaking teeth, youll have to run some eqns to find the answer or sum up whether a bit of extra wear is better than breaking teeth

I also got mount that i would like to be cnc so if ijst sent u the sprokets and mount so u could make your own measurement would this be easy for u?

yeah i guess that would work, what is the mount exactly?
i am limited to what i can do with the machines i have available to me.
post up some pics of what you want so i have an idea.

cnc stands for computer numeric control, basically a machine that reads a series of numbers generated by a computer and converts them into co-ordinates of where it should be cutting.

ok, well is there some way i can put a tally in this post to see what teeth numbers people want?
are there any moderators or gods of the site that can help me with this???

actually i think thats a bad idea, lots of people will say what they want and then reneg when it comes time to purchase...
If you want custom sprockets made contact me with the details of it and i will get back to you.

yes thats a better way of completing sales, but if you want to make some up to have ready to sell and want to know what the popular sizes are then make a poll

most ppls will wont sizers that u cant buy easy (37-39-41 are commen)

Can u PM me wif your address so i can send u a sprocket down and u can copy it but in 45 teeth? as for the mounts ill fire of fotos for u soon

thxs

Hi bananaman!!
I'm looking for a big rear 67th sprocket for my bike, can you make it for me?

Hi bananaman
I'm looking for a big 68th rear sprocket,
can you make it for me?

Hey man pretty keen on buying a rear sprocket from you soon where abouts in aus are you located?

Latest posts

Back