Custom built crf 88 limited

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50 nut

Reaction score
ImportedPhotos00088.jpg

ImportedPhotos00117.jpg

008.jpg

005.jpg

Hi im 50 nuts from Newcastle heres a custom bike i just finished building. Also a big THANKS to Andy from Eastcoast Powersports for hooking us up with all the parts to make the build complete. 50 nuts

Howly Crap!!! Nice work mate, that is one Fine 88Lim!!!

Loving the Chrome Plating evrywhere, looks soo sweet!!!
Thanks for posting it up ;)

man ur on a rool
seen 3 of your custom bikes
allll realllyyyy nicee man
good stuff

mate all your bikes are sick, how much you selling them for?? thats if your selling them.

where abouts in newy are you??

mate all your bikes are sick, how much you selling them for?? thats if your selling them.

where abouts in newy are you??

Hi mate i have the bbr & 88 limited on ebay for sale, if your interested can arrange to take bikes out to eastcoast for you to look at, but as pictures show these bikes are better than new as very fusy.

Sano 88 limited

Heres a pic of the 88 just about finished, just need to get swingarm decals.
010.jpg

011.jpg

016.jpg

013.jpg

hoolllyyy crap! that looks so good!! i'd be scared to ride it incase i got it dirty :p

jade
these bikes are incase man , the nicest and cleanest 50s ive seen ,

just need to get the decals for the swingarms and would look sick ,

alex..

AMAZING!!! So Bloody Shiny ...Blinging it mate!!!haha

You have put SO MUCH Work into it...Must Feel Good that its Nearly All Done!!!

Is this one of the CRF's your selling as well???

I want to see some Riding Pics of this in Action...But I wouldnt want to see it DIRTY haha :)

Thanks guys, Cant wait to finish them as greg is biting at the bit to ride them. I think were taken the 106 up QLD next month to a race. Would be good to have stickers before then.
fattyspics019.jpg

Heres a pic of the 106 before, with the swingarm decals im chasing if anyone can help. Thanks 50 nuts

You could have them done up custom. Pretty easy to re-make and get printed up if you cant get any others...just a thought.

You could have them done up custom. Pretty easy to re-make and get printed up if you cant get any others...just a thought.
Thanks buddy, getting sick of waiting for sticker joint to make them as stickers have been there already for 3 weeks but still no luck, tried another place & couldnt stop laughin as they wanted $100 to make 2 stickers. I guess ill have to wait....

hey.
does anyone know what size swinga is on this bike ?

thanks moff...

yeah thats what i thought but not sure , just wondering thats all

Yeah I think its a +2" as well...Definently not +1" or +4".

Cant get over how Sweet it looks though!!!
Really Sik Job ;)

Latest posts

Back