custom CRF50 graphics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

short.y

Reaction score
heyyyy.....
anyone on here do custom crf50 graphics with name, number and maybe sponsors?
and if so do you do them on a program so you can see how they will turn out?
if so how much?
cheers !!

I bought my CRF50 Numberplate Graphics off a guy on eBay. Full custom, I just gave him what I wanted and he did it for only $31 POSTED! Cant beat that :)

BUT been trying to find his eBay Link but having no luck...Wogtaz has used this guy too and we had a Link in a Thread before. Ill keep looking anyways but I reccomend him for sure!

If all else fails get onto Ringmaster. Best in the buisness but you pay for it.

I think that other place Tommy is talking about might be MX Ink or someone. Unitmx works for them I think.

yer ringstingers have like a 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% mark up

That's true, but they'll send you a preview of your design template and can even roughly add it to a bike pic for you... You get what you pay for I guess.

Personally I'd be headed down the cheap as possible path unless your sponsor wants to pay for it ;)

O i forgot the homos at Serco do graphics too & i heard JTR are doing customs now aswell, But anything made in QLD must be crap :) lol

I bought my CRF50 Numberplate Graphics off a guy on eBay. Full custom, I just gave him what I wanted and he did it for only $31 POSTED! Cant beat that :)

BUT been trying to find his eBay Link but having no luck...Wogtaz has used this guy too and we had a Link in a Thread before. Ill keep looking anyways but I reccomend him for sure!

yeh Tommy, i know the ones ur talking about i saw them on ebay a few months ago but have been trying to search and cant find them anymore:(
are they good quality? and thickness wise?

thanks guys, but Ringmaster and Mx Ink are a bitt too expensive for what i will be using them for..

Yeah I'm running the cheap custom set off ebay on my 110, the one thing I noticed was that they weren't cut to the right size to equate for the curves in the plastics therefore causing creases. Heres a pic.
S5001067.jpg

S5001068.jpg

Latest posts

Back