Custom Graphics.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minimini

Reaction score
hey ,
i want some custom graphics done ,
anyone know whats a good cheap good quality place , andy gets them done , but yeah , if use photoshop do a pair or something , show me an idea ,

my name i want MOFF , number 188

i want EC50's on it , and SMG , And the Rockstar logo and stuff on them , not overly crowded but something nice to match my five0 hurricane graphics ,

thanks throw me some ideas ,

thanks alex.

ringmaster do custom big bike (tank/shroud) for $150 so crf50 style should be about the same

What parts of the bike do you want done.
Tell me what u want and ill get a price for you.
cheers
trent

yeah jase , il see andy this week ,
what you think would be better moff 188 or moffet 188.

i want the front and the two sides , done mate , but yeah il prob just see andy , he gets them for like 70 bucks or soo

yer thanks pimp50.
il see what he will do them for ,

New Designs!!!

If you're looking for customized designs that NO ONE else has visit Home.
Whether is be an airbrush style, cell shade, B&W, monsters, women, skulls, you name it I can do it.

I've worked with such companies as XGX Racing, AMR, and Invision and can do your bike up sweet.

Here's a taste.

Home

Wintisfirestorm.png

hey mate , thanks alot ,
so use can design any graphics i want or use could do some for me if i gave you an idea ,
how much for complete set with my own custom numbers , ?

do you use to same 3M stuff that N-Style use ?

Generally my focus is on the design of the graphics as opposed to the printing but can have printing done if need be. Many people have their own trusted printing company. My designs are from scratch, if you have an idea we discuss it and I make it happen.

Wintis
Illustrator
Home
email: [email protected]

Latest posts

Back