custom number plate stickers

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve101

Reaction score
hey guys just wanted to no if anyone on this site can do or no's where to get number plate stickers made i want to got numbers on my crf50 so any help would be great

Depends how keen you are mate ....you can go to mitre10 and buy numbers for 5 bucks or you can get a custom job... most of the crew I know go with Brownie from Browns Graffix you can have anything you want ,he does killer airbrushed lids as well:cool:
You can get him on 024257 7112.

Oh yeah he's no slouch on a mini either .... he stuck 360 to dirt a few years ago :eek:

We ran it in the mag.

what i want is just something simple exactly like the ones on the crf50 that thumpstarboy is tryin to say is his the on from planetminis

^^^ For all the stuffing around it's not worth it.

See Ringmasters. I got 8 numbers for like $20 delivered. They come in all shapes and sizes. To easy.

na want them with a background not just a number like nothing stupid but just a nice border or something pretty much exactly the same as the one in the other post were the guy tried to tell us that it was his bike but its a guy from planet minis

steve talk to unit mx where he works at mxink they have sick pre printed backgrounds with wateva number you want for 80 buks delivered i think they are.

yeh if there has to be like a bunch of people getting them ill be in :)

$80!!!! You can get any graphics related product possible from ringmasters and a lot cheaper than that but each to there own.

Check their catalogue, there designs are killer. These guys make the graphics for all the big MXers' Fmxers etc.

ok thanks guys i will talk to unit and see if he can do it abit cheaper cause it souds abit steep

$80!!!! You can get any graphics related product possible from ringmasters and a lot cheaper than that but each to there own.

Check their catalogue, there designs are killer. These guys make the graphics for all the big MXers' Fmxers etc.

Uhhh no mxink is cheaper than ringmaster. We do tech 10 graphics , ringmaster doesn't , we did leatt brace kits long before ringmaster. Dont get me wrong Flea and Oli do great work but there are alternatives than ringmaster.

We do Lewis Woods and Jarryd Mcneil's graphics , they are preety on scene.

ok how much for front number plate and the two side plates just white background with a black and or red border with the number 46 in it cheers unit let me no

Hey Steve ,

Heres the link to our background series

MX INK Products

We have 5 different types of number boards. You can order it all online too and printing is very frequent so its a very fast turnaround.

Mxink is $2 more haha , not much in it. Depends on what designs you like. Our 2009 designs arn't up yet either just our number boards. We have a faster turnaround rate than ringmaster as all our customers state. We print much more frequently with the same materials. But it comes down to which design you prefer....

Last edited:
can i just do it through you that way i no i cant stuff the order up and i end up with a set of stickers for a kx450 or something stupid like that can you give me an exact price

I can't do it , I just do the artwork - all orders have to go through the Boss David. You cant stuff it up lol , they send you a draft to get your approval before printing

Hey steve i went through mxink they do a good job i recommend them highly :D ill get some pics up for you tonight so ya can have a look at what they done for me

ok no worries mate thanks i went to my local shop this morning and they want $90 to get plain white background with black boarder and my number pretty crazy and thats from some place in melbourne

dude that sounds a little steep........i paid 109 inc postage and that was the gold series backgrounds for me crf250r......dam i hate dual exhaust when applying these backgrounds makes it so much harder but got the nack in the end lol

Latest posts

Back