Custom Sticker Kits

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carlts

Certified Computer Nerd
Reaction score
Hi guys,

The LXR builds are going along nicely and I think it's time for some custom graphics. I've had really good dealings with Magik SC in the past but I haven't been able to contact them. Has anyone had luck with them lately?

If I can't get onto them I'll have to try someone else. Do you guys have any alternates that you use for pit bike kits?

Many thanks,
Carlton

Sinister50's, contact Brendo
or Justin through here

heeps of good aus graphics desingers no need to go os.
Support locals :)

Do you have a list of any that you'd recommend? Chances are I'll probably end up buying new decals in a few months because I think that's half the fun of having a bike lol.

Cheers guys, will have a look and let you know what avenue I take!!!!

Alex at Rival Ink is a champ and Ninetwo decals are also top notch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alex at Rival Ink is a champ and Ninetwo decals are also top notch.

Cheers for the feedback, sent a message to the guys at Rival Ink. Will see how it goes :)

hey guys, anyone know of anyone who sell or make sticker kits for the brand fury?? have sent a few emails out but no luck with online shopping...

Getting prices at this stage.

Rival Ink Designs: $220 each for a semi custom kit

f70ce9d512c28025e94b6a86d10c6824.jpg

We can smash that price with our discount code lol, name, number and color change.
But if I know you, I reckon you'd be keen on full custom hey.

Cheers Brendo. Really sitting on the fence with this atm. 220 is a lot and I don't think that's posted lol Are you able to pm me a rough price Brendo?

I'll sleep on it ey and see what the next paycheck reckons haha

Latest posts

Back