!CUSTOM TRIKE! pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonezy

Reaction score
this is my progress so far

bike1.jpg

bike4.jpg

the rear swing arm 50X25

i think its a CBR shock

bike5.jpg

i still need to make up a chain idler
bike2.jpg

tell me wat u fink! i like ideas..... i should have it finished soon if i pull my finger out

That is the single most sick creation ive seen on here yet!!

thats awesome!!

keep up ur creativity dude doing great!!

love it! so you've removed the rear subframe all together? any more pics on how it all went together? wouldnt mind buying a cheap bike to do this to :)

that my freind is death waiting to happen

would be sic on wet grass full drift action

tilten

i got a few sprockets an different size wheels to play with so i can get a good ratio.. i didnt know if people thought it was a dumb idea

nice work would like to see how these things perform heres a picture i found somewere..
Image0012.jpg

i got some more pics to post of the drive set up , i made
a chain tensionor!

i got it going today at work... only like a little test but it popd wheelies very easy so it should go well.......

i dont want to keep it i only made it cause i neva rode a 3wheeler.
every one says HONDA stoped producing them cause there dangerous
oh well meh.

yeah, that s what they did, that was before the quads can, sticking to what dirt bikers do they started racing them and just kept owning themselves, so they banned them from racing and honda stopped making them, i think suzuki and yami did that too, then either suzuki or kawasaki made the first quad, ive still got a trike from 1976- honda atc 90, still goes hard.
Trikes were originally farm bikes, they were indestructable, but had no suspension, just massive soft tires, so they floated on water!! dad's got soo many funny stories, one time they road it threoug a river a few time, sorry not through it, floated on it!

wow that's some big wheels it might have trouble pulling the wheels

we have also built one of these... my mate is sending it over to get made up from his suppliers...

have u rode it yet?? we needed to adjust our rake of the headset as it was really sloppy on the turns... ?

YEAH i got it going it went sweet as,,, its funny when ya pop up the front wheel . i orderd sum bars and levers and looking 4 sum FRONT FORKS about 650-700mm long if any 1 is selling a pair

Latest posts

Back