Dammit!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atomik boy

Reaction score
ok so i rebuilt my bike and had dad weld up the frame and so i was rebuilding the bike and was seeing if a bash plate off another bike would fit on my engine and i had it on a milk crate and then it fell off and damaged the throttle cable.
i thought oh shit! tested to see if it still worked, yeah that works ok, but finished rebuilding it and went down to the paddock to ride and it would stick and if i pulled the clutch in to stop it'd rev the tits off itself and i was scared id either run into a tree or blow the engine up.
so i'm wondering how do i change the throttle cable?
will a old chinga one off a "k(wierd half star shaped like a k)f" carbie work?
also that bloody unifilter is giving me the shits!
i followed what u guys said and put the hose clamp right on the edge and now the f#cking thing has split!!!
everyone says "oh the unifilter is awsome never had a problem with it, its worth the money" but if u ask me its a massive F#CKING WASTE OF TIME!!!!
also can sean01 or someone tell me what sorta engine this is and what model of bike it could be off??
engine number: cx152fmh
number below that: *06062871*
thanks,
james

Cut down on the swearing bro...

It's really simple to change a throttle cable. You need to take it out of the throttle assembly and then take the top off your carby and undo it from there.. It's hard to explain how to do it over a computer, but surely your dad could do it.

And unifilters are good, you just put it on wrong.

unifilter would of split from putting the clamp on too tight i have done myself just a mistake you learn from

Latest posts

Back