Daniel40s' my Z50A K2 General Export

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniel40

Reaction score
Hey everyone I have been wanting a z50 for ages not i finally have one needs a fair bit of work but I am in no rush to finish it, it flys been bored out to 70cc's lol what everyone think? here is a pic:

Image036.jpg

Last edited:
haha that seat looks pretty comfy what you pay for it?

yes they are bent but they are getting replaced remember the bike is 35+ years old and it still kicks over lol.

does it kick ova or actually fire up cause if it fires up .....thats some kinda sarkplug cap that works with out actually touching the plug

good luck with it

LOL it runs I was riding it before i took the spark plug cap off that pic was taking just before i started to pull it apart.

Can you even register this model?

I thought you can only register models from 1979 to 1988

You thought wrong :) this model doesn't have a compliance plate as it was made before compliance plates even existed so if it meets the requirements for rego it can be registered

Last edited:
Sidney you don't know anything about z50's do you? your bike wasn't made before 1976 when compliance laws came in my bike was so it can be registered.

Last edited:
lol thanks for the comments guys be awhile before it is done costs alot to restore these lol.

Are you sure the z50a's can be registered? I thought it was only the early z50j's?

Latest posts

Back