dans crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yea ok ill email them tonight, and then if they got the stuff i might order tomorrow arvo/night, im getting a seat cover but idk what i should get, i was looking at the t3 minis 1 but not sure if i should go red or black what do you's think? ill have red plastics and the faster minis sticker kit,

Last edited:
I reckon it looks pretty good as is , id probably spend the money elsewhere .

Is that a cradle i see put on that frame to ?

i would go red seat cover with the fasterminis graphics would look mint
and i was wondering how much id u pick up tat beast for?
ps. keep the pics coming

i just got 2 dunlop geomax tyres and got them put on but the back tyres bead wont seal its sealed about 3/4 around the rim but wont seal on the other bit? ive rode around with the tyre a little flat but still wont and my old tyre didnt seal either? so would i be up for a new back rim or what? i also got a new unifilter and dropped the forks down a couple cms but now the front fender is heaps close to the tyre

Last edited:
DSC00406.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00405.jpg

havnt put the seat cover on yet also put my protaper bars on also getting a yoshi pipe for it in a few months of my mate who works at a bike shop for 250 bucks

ordered race numbers on friday and hopefully getting them at the end of the week and im thinking about ordering a procircuit pipe of dhz this week

umm idk its got a small dent in the muffler ill take a pic later if u want, and idk how much would it be worth haha, the header isnt dented or anything, throw me an offer

DSC00407.jpg
[/IMG]
DSC00408.jpg

id be keen to swap it for something? i need a new back shock mine is hard as all f***

got my pipe today and numbers from spp aswell but snapped 1 of the header studs taking my pipe off hopefully get my bike back tomorrow with new studs

Looking good... Forks and swingarm make a huge difference to these bikes stance hey :)

Chuck some photos up of the pipe and numbers.

Michael

Looking good... Forks and swingarm make a huge difference to these bikes stance hey :)

Chuck some photos up of the pipe and numbers.

Michael
yea its at the shop getting the stud for the header pipe replaced, with your numbers did they have a cut in the exhaust side already? coz mine dont have any, the numbers arnt the best but i only paid 50 bucks for them

Yeah the exhaust side had a big slit in it... Even still I had to cut it a little more.

You're could be pre moulded??? Otherwise they'll be bloody hard to get on... Try using a hair dryer to help stretch them into place a bit.

Mine are ringmaster, and got them for $100 from memory

yea ill have to cut mine, mine are spp, my dads mates the manager so i got them cheap but the exhaust side doesnt look like it will line up very good, yea i got a heat gun i found ill use that and then next on my list will be a tb 88cc barrel and piston, its blowing a bit of smoke atm haha

Ahh ok well for the price it's too hard to say no!... If you can cut in between numbers or something it should look alright, or even either side of a number or something. Might be worth trying on a bit of paper of something first to see how it'll work.

Yeah get it from firepower minis, they have free shipping this month... I'm extremely tempted to get mine now also just coz the freight saving I'll be making!

yea i tried with paper im just gonna use soapy water when i put it on so i can move it around and cut once ive got them on i guess?, and yea i might get them from fire power minis but it isnt that much cheaper than classic honda 50s coz im only getting the barrel and piston for it, idk yet i might tho

got my bike back, they couldnt get the stud out so it can stay in there untilli get the new 88 kit for it,
DSC00414.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

the exhaust side number turned out pritty bad it ddint have any pre cuts in it or anything,

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back