dans crf50

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look alright from this distance.... Bit like mine, good from far but far from good.

Pipe looks good too, just hope it doesn't leak with only 1 bolt holding it to the motor.

yea its only the exhaust side thats crap, oh well haha and yea it is leaking heaps ill just have to get the new barrel and piston asap coz it leaks so bad u can see the smoke come out of it haha i also got my frame rewelded :D

Last edited:
DSC00432.jpg

goes in to the shop this week to get a new 88 kit put on, also gotta get my seat cover put on

not much has changed except a new front sprocket, i might get a fox float for christmas because i dont rly like the works shock i have, thats if it is in stock at faster minis and ill probley get seat foam so then i can put my seat cover on, and maybe some new pegs

Nice Nighttrain!! CRF is the bomb to! with all the $$ your throwing at this one... you coulda almost built up a brand new 2011/12 model!

keep the pics coming!! we ALL love pictures!

Last edited:
might be getting a billetware cradle mount frame tomorrow, how do u tell if there bent or not if there not together?

It mite be possible with alot of good pictures, but there is a very slim chance you will find a bent billetware , there tough.

yea i dont have pictures of the frame i have to go look at it tomorrow, thanks

i got the frame, ill post pics tomorrow and hopefully start building it tomorrow if i dont have work

ok ive just put the forks on but when i tighten the headset with the weird nut that goes under the top clamp, the headset is still sloppy, whys that? will post pictures of it tomorrow morning or afternoon hopefully, thanks dan.

Do it tighter ? lol

If your doing it till there is no more thread left , your bearings mite be flogged ? could space it so there is more thread so you could tighten it some more.

Other then that i dunno what could be the problem? unless you left out a bearing or racer or something

hmmm ok ill pull it apart again go over it haha, thanks ill let you know how i go

also, what do i do about the key, the new frame doesnt have the bracket for it?

ok, ive ordered new fast 50s headset bearings off classic honda 50s,
the bolts under the seat are going to be hard to line up aswell,
anyways heres a photo
IMG_3206.jpg
[/IMG]

man prob should of put motor in 1st before putting all the other stuff on, can be tricky getting em in.Getting all bolts lined up.
And had to cut a bit out of the rear fender so can get the bolts from seat to line up

yea im gonna have to take the swingarm back off to get the motor in and the plastics are just sitting on there, where abouts did u cut the fender to get the bolts to line up? cheers, dan

Its sorta where the seat tab bit goes through the frame , i dont hav the frame anymore so im just going off memory haha what left i have :)
You might hav to look a bit closer to the frames to see whats differnt.
Think the billet frame has bit more a metal flat plate that stops the seat? or guard from letting the bolt holes to line up.
And is just matter of cutting bit out from guard so it dont hit

got my headset today, it has to goto the bike shop tho coz 2 of the peg mount bolts stripped and they can give it a little tune and am hopefully going to fort lytton on it this weekend

Latest posts

Back