Date with a girl!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FOXraceWES

Reaction score
I have just been notified of a social gathering that is taking place tonight. I will be wearing my best threads for this gala event. I'm also ready to engage in the act of fornication with a willing member of the opposite gender. But she must be quite appeasing to my eyes, or I must have adorned a hefty set of alcohol spectacles. Wish me luck, fellow gents!

it´s "appealing" you nitwhit and with 13 I would stay away from alc and sex otherwise your milkteeth fall out !!!
Can´t you post something with a meaning for a change??

Date with a girl , thats a bit of a change from usually dating the same gender for you pommies isnt it?
Hopefully she's not some pasty bitch haha , im sure any women will take a shinning to your fresh haircut.
You cant control yourself with updating Australia about your social life haha , first it was gettin sloshed with the boys now Wes is scoping out Women. Its like were becoming part of your teenage years.
All I can say is..............................

bahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahaha ahahah haaha.
You really do set your self up to be punished haha. Hilarious

it´s "appealing" you nitwhit and with 13 I would stay away from alc and sex otherwise your milkteeth fall out !!!
Can´t you post something with a meaning for a change??

Dude, lighten up. Get off your bloody period.

and unit_mx, I don't know what to say. Hahahhaha.

I HAVE NOW SEEN EVERYTHING ON MINIRIDERS AUSTRALIA.

but now this is just plain outright stupid mate most of us 15-20 year olds on this site go out and do this every weekend almost and get hammered and try pickup some chicks mate but do you ever see anyone else talk about it????????????. NO because its stupid and this is a minibike site not a FLIRT.com - Online Dating for Cool People website...

but your only 13 and want your first KISS which may be a "BIG" deal for you,but i think the only thing to stop you posting shit like this is a LONGER BANN...

ino you seem to be a good kid and help out the site alot and get along with people but this is just taking it to far.

cheers,

P.S sorry if i offended you but ITS TRUE...................

ah the first kiss ....

bring back memories,go easy on the guy he just got a new bike ,he looks like he may score so lighten up a lil

best of luck to ya foxy ,go the stink finger mate if she's willing

^^^

comming from a moderator ,stick finger IS THAT WAT I THINK IT IS HAHA?

Lol good job mate hope u get some.. LOL But also wtf?? I get accused of post whoring from askin questions and this fool posts crud like this and not a word?!?

Yeh, it annoys me brad. People really need to lighten up, yes.. so it's a motorbike track but sometimes you've got to let loose (not literally).

My first kiss was when I was 3, at an engagement party of a friends and I kissed some girl there. Lmao.

Stinky finger Sean? I think so! :p

FFS why would us aussies give a shit about some pommy teenagers life stories. We dont need to hear about everything that happens in ur life so dont bother posting BS. Post this BS in ur own country and leave it off miniriders FFS

i was gona tell u guys the girl that i loved on here.. beter keep it to my self... lol

Last edited:
Forget about it, tried to have some fun but someone doesn't know how to have it.

Lighten up I_THUMP, seriously.. what time of the month is it for you? :|

Wes, this is a minibike forum, we have female members and readers of this site. One female has posted already as she obviously wasnt happy with some of ur comments. This is the wrong site for this kind of talk so dont cheapen this site with that BS, thats all im sayin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back