Day at Broady - NEW MINIBIKE TRACK

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benox

Reaction score
Well, Today me and Daniel40 hit the tracks at broady.. it was pissin down wet the day before or in the night.. so the track was honestly pretty shit.. First we went on the intermediate track for one lap.. It was so slippery.. it just wasnt funny so we decided to have a look around and to our surprise found the new Minibike track!

Broady is a whole new place! On the intermediate track.. they're used to be a beginner track in the middle of it.. now they have intermediate track without beginner, they have moved the beginner next to the Minibike track and have just recently made the minibike track !

We did a few laps, hitting the jumps.. and honestly it has been the best ride of my life, the jumps are absolutely brilliant! The last jump is so sexy it aint funny, I was coming up in 3rd revved full on hard.. hit the last jump got about 10ft air, landed in a big wet patch of dirt.. tyre slipped I revved kept going and went flying off the track LOL.. I was the daredevil out of me and daniel, I stacked about 4-5 Times,, most from slipping out the back wheel in the wet.. Nothing serious.. Then we had a break and went and got drinks.. we asked the lady how long the tracks been there she said its just recently been built and we are some of the first to ride it!

Then we kept going round and round and round and round, We got mars bars.. meat pie.. cokes.. water.. By far the best day I reckon this year! Daniel is a genuine good bloke and I hope we keep riding together.. My pa even said He'll pick him up ANYTIME he wants, when I originally asked him he said "ONLY ONCE, NEVER AGAIN" :D..

In conclusion, A fantastic day.. Couldn't expect better, but .. The track is going to be so freekin sweet when its dry.. not like a mudslide each time u revved the bike

Some pics of us :

Me Hitting the Last Jump.. Like 3-4ft air.. OUR CAMERA IS SO DELAYED.. CANT GET GOOD PICS REALLY LOL

meko2.png

Daniel owning up a jump.. he was a bit cautious :p But he got it in the end
danielqp3.png

Benox

Nah mate, I dont go sundays.. I go saturdays .. soz uleh oh yeah, also Coolmodee01 had to bail on us.. His kid was chuckin his guts up .. Unfortunately no Joel and no video footage /CRY

im going this satday to broady or south, but broady looks good as now. Are the burms still tight as ?

Yerp! But they are great.. really fuckin awesome track.. would of been so much better with coolmodee01 .. =[

Are the burms still tight as ?

Man , I saw this and did a double take !!!!! :eek: [Are the burms still tight as ?] :D :p :rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back