Daytona anima 150f decomp !

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nickv1980

The Bling Kings!!!
Reaction score
apparently Daytona are bringing out a decomp kit for the 150f's in the next few weeks ..

I know there not as hard to kick as the 190's but there still hard and can be a massive pain to get started sometimes ... so this is good news for the 150f owners out there

i hope someone can mimic it or make it work for a yx klx style head

Well seems the kit has arrived folks:

ENP-55.jpg

http://www.dhz.com.au/buy/daytona-150-190-decomp-cam-kit/ENP-55

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooo, im on it boys, thankya. Might need a 190 Stroker kit also now. Damn it's like xmas.

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooo, im on it boys, thankya. Might need a 190 Stroker kit also now. Damn it's like xmas.

hahaha hell yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh. Have you got the engine yet Mick?

Hell yeah i picked it up today phil and oh my god this thing is built like a brick ****house as it weighs more than any donk i have picked up before lol. Nick is a champ and thru in some extra goodies, so it was xmas and then you know how the rellies come around and you then get more pressies, well thats how i felt lad.

Im about to start a rotn daytona thread. keep ya eyes posted.

Sounds the goods mate can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Go for it Mick there will be no stopping you then you will have a grin from ear to ear everytime you ride it mate LOL

I'll be workin on my stinky Yx Saturday wishing i had a Daytona, very very nice mate.

Latest posts

Back