Daytona Anima150F - Clutch spring bolt torque setting?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey bud i know this is off topic but did you ever fit the pwk 33 ??

let me know how you go with it mate im keen to see how the 33 goes on the 150f !

Nah not yet, still waiting for DHZ to get a manifold adapter.

Got a pwk 33 carb but with a normal intake boot. Because the carb is offset-ed it make a gap, are you waiting for a special intake boot that will get rid of that gap? or dont you find one at al?

Last edited:
They didn't have one at all, they will get them in soon, if it makes a gap I will look for one that doesn't make the gap. If I can't find one then I will use the carb on a different bike later on.

nickv1980 are you running the PE28? How does that go, I've gone back to a 26mm OKO, but I don't like it.

Sweet, looks like its running very good, I've just got a PE28 to test, where did you get your jets? Just from the local bike shop?

Yeah the jets I got from dhz but I had to buy the 2.5 slide and jfq needle from jap parts... Here's a hint tho apparently using the stock 3.0 slide and the stock jfn needle and stock pilot jet they come with and a 130 main jet will be pretty spot on and cost alot less too

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back