• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Miniriders and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Daytona DOHC Upgrade Kit Sale

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The_GDFP

Master Spanner Spinner
Reaction score
Now $400 off! $1599 instead of $1999, for the super-trick 4V top end kit. Through 10/31/11
Includes forged Wiseco piston, Keihin PE28, intake manifold, Nikasil 57mm cylinder, gaskets, studs, solid bushing cam chain, jets. Fits Daytona 150/125 T-Rex type, Chinese mid-blocks, and even offset-bored Honda's, with minor mods.
Free shipping, WORLDWIDE!

http://www.firepowerminis.com/catalog/item/6847477/8673380.htm
DAYTONADUALOVERHEADCAMKIT_1.jpg

Last edited:
57mm bore? FAR too small. I need this head setup for 67mm minimum! :D

Josh, ya goofy short-strokin bastid! Modern ring design, BMEP with effective reasonable bore 4v design, and high-rev windage losses all put the absurdly oversquare designs well out of the "gotta" realm. Just because you have a hard time envisioning an object traveling more than a few MM in & out... lol

You'll want to watch the oil-filled CRF150R head atop a billet jug, atop a set of ##%&@ cases, coming soon.

Nah. I'm not gonna get excited about the "new" engine, until I see what's going on below the base gasket. The 150/160 is a proven performer as-is. The current crop of kick-in-gear engines are poo. Hopefully Daytona addresses the shortcomings of YX/Zonger/Lifan/et al

Josh, ya goofy short-strokin bastid! Modern ring design, BMEP with effective reasonable bore 4v design, and high-rev windage losses all put the absurdly oversquare designs well out of the "gotta" realm. Just because you have a hard time envisioning an object traveling more than a few MM in & out... lol

You'll want to watch the oil-filled CRF150R head atop a billet jug, atop a set of ##%&@ cases, coming soon.

Watch? No, I WANT! :D

In the mean time I'm going to continue to pursue my screamer nirvana 'cause Ducati says it works. What more do I need to know? :p

Latest posts

Back