Dazza's Birthday Ride Day at Parklands

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cordogs

Reaction score
Here's a few snaps from Saturday, unfortunately my bike got caught in second (AGAIN!) pos. Darren was nice enough to give me a few laps on his 184. I'm not going to lie, there was a slight discoloration in my shorts after that ride! its kind of like a drag car sitting at the tree on the limiter with the retarded timing and then full noise! the throttle is purely for show, he should just have a switch because the thing is either on or off! Anyhow thanks very much for the invite boys! Happy to find some new lads to race with and possibly a QMR Ride day in the near future!

Paul & Darren in a little battle.

Alex (BBRCRF50Boy)

Bretto (Mini Mulisha) Showing up the big bikes! - Nothing new about that! :)

Me on the widow maker.

Darren upsetting the locals!

Couple of burm pics.

Couple more of Dazza.

Cordogs being just a little afraid :)

And lastly a picture for the boys from Sinister 50's

Last edited:
some good shots there!
are they from your new camera ?

that track is well setup too.

watt a great way to spend your brithday :) . play around ride/raceing ya mates Good stuff!!!!

Thanks guy's was a top day apart from Betsy breaking down. Not sure what to do about that?

Funny you say that Tim, that's the 184 and man can Darren ride the thing! I wish I could of got some footage of the race he was having with that bloke! 4 laps of pure awesomeness!

Craig (Quote)
some good shots there!
are they from your new camera ?
that track is well setup too.

All except the pics of me mate, Still really struggling with the focus and settings. But having heaps of fun learning! :)

Last edited:
Awesome pics mate. Hopefully you can sort that bloody selector out once and for all mate.

Looked like a great ride day. Shame I was busy picking up Roy (killpatrikyum or wotevs he calls himself on here) from the airport. But the action really happened after the riding, back at dazzas for the PARTY.!! Yewwww

Dazza is a nutter. Damn quick on a midsize.

This is what it's all about. Awesome pic's Cordogs.

Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Back