DDR bikes??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

Stubsy

Reaction score
can someone tell me what the dead dog racing bikes are like compared to an orion or a atomik please? and whats a good price second hand with a few mods?

Squeeby

Reaction score
No idea what they're like stock but I've raced a couple and they certainly went quick. I also rode one a long time ago and noticed it sat much higher than my MSO and Pitpro not sure why. They all had the normal Chinese USD suspension with a better rear shock, IRK, and a few other bits and pieces.

Stubsy

Reaction score
no one else got an opinion? the one im looking at has got a few mods, i think its the 140cc aswell. also i found out it was a DDR apache

goodytod

Reaction score
hi there mate... my mates runs DDR.. i have built my complete mini bike from DDR parts.. with upgrade bits through them like IRK, lifan 138cc, fast ace rear, tapers... but all bought through them... i am really happy with the bikes.. and my mate bought a 140 from them aswell.. and i was very impressed with it.. they are a good bike in my honest opinion..

check out my bike in the post pic of ur bike thread.. to check it ou

goodytod

Reaction score
unit mx... it works perfect mate.. have not had an issue with it yet.. and i ride every sunday pretty much.. for hours.. in all types of terrain etc. havent had a prob with it yet.. wouldnt say it is bullet proof (but what frame is these days), but so far it has been awesome..
only problem i have come across with the frame was when i bought a oil cooler for the motor, there was no mount.. but i made one up.. and is all good now.

a couple of my mates run them frames on there bikes we have built from ddr aswell.. and they are all the same no probs at all.

why u ask mate?

unit_mx

Certified MR Member
Reaction score
Thanks for that mate.
I was looking at getting one as im trying to make my mini smaller , and noticed these frames are the right size and super cheap.

S

Sam777

Can anyone tell a bit about a DDR 200.
bike has been left to me byfamily and want to get it up and going again.
But I don’t know brand or anything about them.

Latest posts