decisions decisions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C'mon kiddies. Might as well rename this forum ebayriders instead of miniriders. It seems if it ain't on eBay it doesn't exist. 99% of bikes on eBay are cheap crap. In the end you always get what you pay for.

lol this is rather amusing, btw go the 08 yamaha yz250f it won the overall shoot out when compared to the ktm, honda and huskie? i spoke to my brother and seeing as i already have a bike and my brother is getting rid of his we decided to go halves in one. ive had a look around and have spoken to a few ppl and the verdict was the 140cc pitpro xr or atomik nitrous 150cc or the DHZ monster 150cc( my brothers mate is dead keen on them but i havent really looked into them ) i did watch the atomik and pitpro on ebay and they ended up selling for $860 and $765 relatively, so the price is right for me but what about common flaws/faults and upgrades necessary if you want to jump the bike a bit . i heard the pitpro also has pretty shitty brakes.

140xr is pretty good stock for jumping and ive heard nothing but good things about them since they came out

This isnt a competition i gave my advice on a cheap Good reliable thrash around bike no a Zoom zoom bike he prob wont be able to control first up.'
im telling him about the cheapest best performance bike i know on ebay not the fastest.

So dont call me someone who doesnt know anything mate.
Your only fooling yourself.

I dont think you understand what you read, he already owns a yz so he can ride. His not asking about the cheapest 125cc so dont suggest them.
Stop talking shit to me coz I dont want to hear it and im sure nobody else does. Im not going to waste anymore of my time replying to your stupid comments because im sure most people are smart enough not to listen to you!!!!

lol this is rather amusing, btw go the 08 yamaha yz250f it won the overall shoot out when compared to the ktm, honda and huskie? i spoke to my brother and seeing as i already have a bike and my brother is getting rid of his we decided to go halves in one. ive had a look around and have spoken to a few ppl and the verdict was the 140cc pitpro xr or atomik nitrous 150cc or the DHZ monster 150cc( my brothers mate is dead keen on them but i havent really looked into them ) i did watch the atomik and pitpro on ebay and they ended up selling for $860 and $765 relatively, so the price is right for me but what about common flaws/faults and upgrades necessary if you want to jump the bike a bit . i heard the pitpro also has pretty shitty brakes.

The Pitpro or the Dhz would be the best value. Im not a fan of Atomiks so I wouldnt buy one with slides money.

The Pitpro or the Dhz would be the best value. Im not a fan of Atomiks so I wouldnt buy one with slides money.

hahahahahaha

ditto... but the MSO range is pretty freakin sweet! certainly would be my first choice if I had the bucks...

Sorry to hi-jack your thread mate :|
Is the MSO-125S good for just having fun riding with mates and as a starter bike? Or should I go for the 140XR? (Probably won't be doing jumps, if I do they would only be small)

Cheers

I-Thump... dont go into Freaking personal insults i gave my advise so stfu idiot.

how can u call urself a minirider when u prob havnt even riden one.

Sorry to hi-jack your thread mate :|
Is the MSO-125S good for just having fun riding with mates and as a starter bike? Or should I go for the 140XR? (Probably won't be doing jumps, if I do they would only be small)

Cheers

Hey mate, to answer your question, any mso bike is of a very high quality. The 125 would be perfect for a learner and good value for under 1k!

Shooter114, the mso range is awsome. Especially since they are giving super dooper deals on some models at the moment, email them and tell them you need a bike and you're from miniriders. The pro is going for a price that you won't happen again. And NO ebay bike will ever have DNM suspension front and rear!!!

Cheers.

Slide WTF are you on about? He asked about bikes for around a grand and I suggested one. He said he wants more power than the 140 so you advise an Atomik RS 125, does that sound like good advice to you?

Atomik Nitrous 150cc sells for under a grand!

So slide, dont try and bag people and dont talk about shit you dont know coz it just makes you look like a fool.
uhh dickhead i see u think u know it all
but we are reffering to a lifan 150 not a yx150(as seen in nitrous) so keep ur mouth shut smartarse

Hey mate, to answer your question, any mso bike is of a very high quality. The 125 would be perfect for a learner and good value for under 1k!

Ok, cheers. I will probably get the 125 then with my bday money this sunday :)

Thanks

Ducar, I am wrong on one point and I admit it (at least I can) so no need to be name calling. GROW UP

Ducar, I am wrong on one point and I admit it (at least I can) so no need to be name calling. GROW UP

Yeh well see the guy was looking for somthing less powerfull then a 140cc and i suggested one and you bite my head off for it. i deserve an apologee from you dude.

Get ya head on straight, and dont talk big with us big boys.

big boys ur like 16 slide hardly big ehhhh?

if thats u in your avatar u aint big anyways

im 6,5 tall hmm and im turning 17. hmm i call myself big :) and dont let my skinny body fool you i got no shortage of muscle..

and i meant by big boys "us being the bigger better rider's"

pittin ur a asian corner boy baha i meant us skilled people you know the people who no what there talking about and suggest what people are looking for not some shit like i-thump would want to get........

Yeh well see the guy was looking for somthing less powerfull then a 140cc and i suggested one and you bite my head off for it. i deserve an apologee from you dude.

Get ya head on straight, and dont talk big with us big boys.

HAHAHA... Slide once again you dont read, Alien wasnt the thread starter.

Big boys HAHAHAHAHAHA at least you give me a good laugh

Latest posts

Back