Definately deserves its own thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

westy465

Reaction score
Just check it out kids.

nerves of steel, hands of a surgeon, looks of a god. maybe not so much the last one.

amazing things can be achieved on a saturday night at home with the missus and way too much beer.

enjoy.

yes, I am selling signed photos if anyone would like one. Limited edition of 2 million prints only. $200 each. get in while stocks last.

IMG00197-20110212-2033.jpg

I saw your effort and thought I'd see what I could do with a few coins but I got a bit carried away :lol:

spiral-coin-tower.jpg

Ha ha ha yeah the google machine turned up some awesome coin stacks from various people with too much time on their hands :lol:

I've obviously got too much time on my hands because heres some more :D

Coin-Towers+%2814%29.jpg

Coin-Towers+%2812%29.jpg

Coin-Towers+%2811%29.jpg

Coin-Towers+%285%29.jpg

haha. yeh, way too much time on your hands. but hey, so do I by the looks of it. beer can make just about anything a competitiion

Well its knock off time for me so I'm going to go and catch up on the beer drinking and see what "competitions" I can "get in to" :hungry:

Last edited:
hig five bee-hive! me and one of my bros are already at it. photos to come.

stacking championships!!!! me and adzy did this. thats adzy in the photo. a pretty easy stack, but when your full of water and yeast, cant be difficult.
P1010474.jpg

its way too late and we run out of beer but we found more booze.

we stack anything!!!!!!

cabsavstacker.jpg

this is a dry rose, or some people might call it a cab sav, but its really a malbec petit verdot, the perks of the inlaws living amongst the wineries. good drop i tells ya.

160.jpg

150.jpg

eat this you homos im prgress'n wonderfully, it would be higher but 3 50's is all i can afford this week haha

Last edited:
hahaha these are crazy and that wine one was half arse but still so funny cause ya put the wine conessuer on.. or how ever its spelt

mate when your full of piss everything is very difficult and seems like your the first person in the world to do it. me and my mate were both pretty impressed at the time.

mate when your full of piss everything is very difficult and seems like your the first person in the world to do it. me and my mate were both pretty impressed at the time.

dont worry westy, they were all cool :coolthumb:

cans.jpg

Latest posts

Back