Definately deserves its own thread

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P1010498.jpg

P1010496.jpg

This one is a fail.... due to the bottle used :crucified:

Daymn this thread really took off since I was here last :eek: Well done lads :congrats: some awesome efforts :beerchug:

Looks like I got some catching up to do :40__s:

Hey Westy.

I would like to see the giraffe in the background balanced on top.

One other question. It could possibly be the resolution of the pic. but the picture on your T.V. stand?

It looks like a lady standing with either a surgeon ready for theatre, an asbestos remover, the abominable snowman or a very, very large lab rat.

Can you please confirm or deny these allegations.

Logic

with a taste for drinks like strongbow logic, i would say he is deff a terrorist

with a taste for drinks like strongbow logic, i would say he is deff a terrorist

Hillz.

Quite possible. A gay terrorist who ensures the bombs strapped to his body are colour matched to his clothing and make him look well toned in all the right places.

Imagine the time it would take to mold all of that C4 to enhance his already well toned pecks and six pack. Thats commitment to the cause.

Logic

Hillz.

Quite possible. A gay terrorist who ensures the bombs strapped to his body are colour matched to his clothing and make him look well toned in all the right places.

Imagine the time it would take to mold all of that C4 to enhance his already well toned pecks and six pack. Thats commitment to the cause.

Logic

something like this

ATT147915.jpg

HAHAH these are all good as i take back what a said to westy with the wine glass stack
that chair stack was the best hahaha.
logic thats funny as lol

logic I can confirm it is all of those things and nothing of what hills has described. its a photo of be and my missus at a 21st with a halloween theme, because it was on the 31st of oct. my mrs is some devil vampire thing and I am wearing coveralls, with red paint all over it, and I had the face mask and a knife. its looked so creepy. but I have used it when I double in my secret life as the abonibal snowman.

thats acually one of Hillz costumes for the up and coming Sydney mardi gras. hey hillz, if your gonna be a poof, do it in style.

Latest posts

Back