DHZ 125 or Pitster Pro X2 120?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paull105

Reaction score
Hey guys, this will be my first pit bike and I'm looking to spend $1100 AUD max.
Which of these would be better quality and reliability? I'm 84kg, 6ft

X2 120

DHZ DPRO 125

Thanks

to be honest mate if your looking at spending that much you would be better off waiting for a second hand pitster pro lxr.

The x2 and the dpro are crf50 style frames so you will be quite cramped on the little bikes. The lxr is whats called a midsize and is so much nicer to ride.

Yeah the size could be an issue. I'm always really wary of second hand stuff though.

Yea thats true mate. Make sure if you buy one you get it from someone who looks after there bike. you can tell by the oil colour, cleanliness of the bike and the condition of it.

the PitPro looks alright too.
have you been down to a bike shop and sat on a few different bikes ?
you'll find some suit you better than others.

i like the mid size bikes myself
i have an Atomik Fuse, but i bought it used and i was attracted to it mainly because of the cheap price.
also i don't mind fixing problems

Mate I am in the same boat as you. Looking around not quite sure what to get. I think it comes down to what you want to use it for really, whether you just want something to run around on or race or whatever. I have been looking for reviews or someone who has one of the new Thumpstars but havent found a lot of information yet. So far Im looking at one of the DHZ bikes.

Latest posts

Back