dhz 138cc or mso x6r 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unit_mx

Reaction score
okay i am after a new bike right and have finally narowed my decisions down to twon bikes the dhz 138cc for $799 or a mso for $899.im after something tough so i like the frame on the dhz but ive herd that the bike in itself has problems and needs imediate upgrades.the mso 125cc x6r on the other hand is only 30mins from were i live and i like the reputation the bike has but for 100 dollars more than the 138cc dhz am i getting ripped off when i could have a 138 over a 125 and have a stronger frame? also dont like the wait for the mso as am keen as to buy a pit bike now or is the mso worth waiting for?

can you help me with my dilema?

i only have 940 bucks to spend so there preety much my choices as the pit pro are over the budget.cheers

ive got a dhz and ive had pretty much nothing rong with it. it goes hard the frames solid but i dunno bout the mso they may be a good bike 2 but the dhz are very good bikes

ive got a dhz i think its the best buy for under a grand i give mine a hard time (and then i maintain it) and ive had no probs

both bikes are good in my opinion, both have their pro's and con's. realisticly the dhz is owned by more people so if you do have a problem with it, fellow dhz owners will be able to help you out in that regard, lead you in the right direction if they too have experienced the same problem. once again the mso is also a quality bike and is from my understanding a relativly new company. not a great deal is known about them at this stage but they are a good quality bike none the less. i guess the question you need to ask yourself is "is the $100 worth saving to go 1 - 2 weeks without riding?"

Cheers, Tony.

What size piston is in the 138cc?
He has a cylinder and piston on his site but wont say what size it is, just 14mm piston pin.

hey i just looked on ebay and nobody is bidding on the dhz's. so i might get one now that i know thta it will be a set price.

Latest posts

Back