DHZ 140cc?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have one of the DHZ 140cc bikes here.It definately has the 140cc Lifan big bore engine,it goes hard out of the box.The forks are not adjustable,they are the same as Pitpro forks.Air bleed screw only.The rear shock is also the same as the Pitpros,OK spring and comp damping but lacking rebound damping !!!

mate ive got a pitpro and early model dhz and the forks and shocks are nothing alike can you post up some pics so i can see the new stuff they have on em cheers

i got a 140 lifan from dhz and put it in my agb21....it flys now i tuned the carby properly and it goes almost twice as good after tuning the carby....i reckon it could well be 140cc

They are 140cc, they ALSO have a 30mm carb, the model i have has the same forks as the pitpro 140. The shock i don't know. The frame is the same as a pitpro 140 they are almost identical to the pitpro 140.

well ill see soon as i just bought 1

DHZ pit-pro mate has 1 just got it

freaking awsome bike i'll post a vid review when she comes

zac cant wait
it's to replace his ol 05 thumpstar wich is up for sale now with vid to come but theres a view of the bike in jonos vid of when he met zacass

othere than that i put my mates Dhz TOGETHER for him as he's new to bikes

and i recon there awsome with a few mods IE ,bars rear brake leaver and forks when they soften up other than that i rode it and it boogies
my agb 29 140 lifan V'S his bike even tho he's a lilttle new to minis freakn flys
i had probs keeping up and his is still running in

this is the bike i bought for zacass cost us $904 to the door

NEW DHZ 140CC LIFAN PITBIKE,CRADLE FRAME,UPGRADED MODEL - eBay Other Trail Bikes, Trail Bikes, Motorcycles, Cars, Bikes Boats. (end time 15-Aug-07 20:15:29 AEST)

Last edited:
If I was you I probably wouldve kept the thumpy untill it broke but I guess it is a bit old.

I might buy it, just baught a new engine and suspension so Im not sure if I can afford it just now.

Latest posts

Back