DHZ 140cc?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah, what the hell.....
they look the same as the last ones...
is the engine bigger but, im interested....

a stamp...
u really judge the motor specs on a tiny stamp...
remebering that the old 138cc were only 127cc.

if it really has a 59mm stroke then it will give you 140cc, i'm not sure if it has the 59 stroke over the old 55.5, but if it does, it will be the best motor around with the most after market support, using the big valve head, the jailing uses a 57.5mm stroke

Theyre now selling just the engine aswell and are claiming 55x59 bore and stroke. Even if this is true I would not recommend buying off these dodgey bastards. Shithouse aftersale service

Yea
Just got off the blower with Ken from DHZ his new engine's are 59 x 55 giving you 140,latest engine from LIFAN
STICK

could be real...

I compared it to the photos of a real one and they are close.

The new Lifans do have a 55*59 Bore Stroke so again it is possible for him to have the real motor..

Although the Suspension (the cheepest nustiest shite I have seen) Plus there is no adjustment at all for rebound....

Although for 700 what can you expect ,,I think its worth the money... but not a cent more..ok $5 more :):):)

i think he meant latest binky -cant see lifan giving up buisness anytime soon there amking a killing, is it me or do those new dhz's look that they have mork fork rake? preety sure dhz stole mojo's motovert 140 outlaw because dhz's claming theres is an outlaw when really there 2 way different engines being a lifan and all when the motoverts is a jaling

Im pretty sure Mojo dropped Lifan and are now using Jialings.

Which I think is a good move as companies like DHZ who sell cheeper bikes just because of Lifans good name...

Things that cost money in the bike in order of expence,

-Engine
-Suspension
-Frame
-Elecrics
-Rims
-Peripherals
-Stckers

Cheep companies will put in a good motor and forget the rest..:(

"pit pro 110" clasic example. Brillient 110 but the frame forks and everything else is shit house!

u recon jailing is better then liffan, also u guys thing one of those 140cc lifan engines will fit a ABG 29?

140cc dhz

mate of mine got one on friday. went for a ride with hime sat. and he cpould not keep up with me. (i ride ported but otherwise stock agb 27 ). rode his bike and it felt jus like an xr200 in its power delivery. very user freindly. needs 1/4 thrttle to really get up and boogie. (ducar 125cc just barks rudely when throttle forced open. dhz very tame.) more like a mini motocrosser then a mini bike. great rear shock. front advertised as fastace but definately not. i like my bike better.( and more then half the price)
cheers

Latest posts

Back