DHZ 140s

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitfactaX

Reaction score
Hi
DHZ 140 Or DHZ 140 Monster pro?
i would like me a fast bike that would last for a fair while :)

(p.s worth the money.)

hi mate i just got a dhz 140 of ebay there $849 buy it now price.tou cant do better than that for the price.

dude you get what you pay for. one of my mate spend over 3k now for some shitty bikes (he paid 1300 in the first place)... I think is early version of GT motorcycle bike. if u want a really fast bike and the quality can last you for while, well go for MSO bikes cuz they've got some nice race ready parts and the price is quite reasonable. Again if you willing to patch things up bit further Pitsterpro is the 'A GO"

ive got a dhz monster pro 140 whixh i paid 1350 for an its alsome super qiuck and handels big jumps never had a problem i highly recommend them

my brother got an mso 140s for over a grand,, its a great bike but only diffrent it has is better suspention and his has a 26mm carby mines got average suspention and a 30mm carby if i wanted better suspention i could buy better suspention and sell the suspention that comes on the dhz and all up would still end up costing me below a grand,, y pay more when you can just do that,,
no hate for the mso 140s..

FARK! THATS CHEAP!!!:eek:

yeh i know mate
apparently i was bidding against my mate and he didnt know,,, he was trying 2 bid for me and didnt know i was online biddin for the same bike
so apparently he said i could have got it below $600
ohh wells at least i got it 4 cheap seeing as dhz sell then for $950
and ebay almost $900... so im still happy

hell ye happy camper 610 i bought 2 1 for 799 and 1 for 820
both were deliverd in 24 hrs from syd

i have noticed he is listing them at low bid starts now
top buy for 610

look at the pitpro 140XR i had one for a bit now and it grate best pit bike i have ever had

DHZ140/NITROUS140cc - crap suspention $800-
MSO 140s - good rear shock that jabs the bumhole and pretty average front forks $1400+

Fastace BS66AR $145 delivered
re oil front forks $20

spending less than 1,000 on a bike thats now exactly the same, priceless.

DHZ140/NITROUS140cc - crap suspention $800-
MSO 140s - good rear shock that jabs the bumhole and pretty average front forks $1400+

Fastace BS66AR $145 delivered
re oil front forks $20

spending less than 1,000 on a bike thats now exactly the same, priceless.

true Franky,, i second that mate...

Hey Franky hasn't your mate got a 140S. I bet he can't get a ride cause your on it all the time if the shock jabs you in the bumhole. Fastace shock isn't much better than the crap stock shock on the DHZs you PJ.

lol my opinion the fastace shock is atleast 5 times better feels way better and is way stronger, bushes dont blow out and on my stock shock from me dhz the top mounting bit cracked off while racing..

Latest posts

Back