DHZ 140's

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought the dpro was the one with the crf70 plastics and outlaw with the crf50s

the only real difference is that the dpro is crf70 style, has bigbore exhaust and has 850lb rear suspension and the outlaw is crf50 style, and has 1000lb rear supension, The dpro only just come out so is probably bit better quality

Would I be able to fit crf70s on the outlaw because I do recken the crf70 looks better but the outlaw gets a better rear shock and free protapers for 150 bucks less so still unsure

dont get fooled by these shocks, there still cheap china shocks. no where near the quality of a fastace or dmn.

and is there any reason your going for the 140 size... dpro 160 is only $50 more

but the best dhz bike is the outlaw 160r. comes with good suspension and tires and probly a few other goodies

do you mean plastics? no you can't put crf70 style plastics on the outlaw because the outlaw is crf50 style 1000lb spring bit too much.. only need 850lb and you can get some protapers of SIKKO_02 for 45 bucks.. its up to you.. if your an adult you probably like the crf70 better

Cool thanks for that so no real difference in 140s. But deffinetely will have a look at the 160 btw Im a kid so I spose the 850lbs would do

have you got experience on bikes? n how old are you? the 160 has got a bit more go than the 140

Pretty much have no experience with bikes just ride on my mates atomik. I've only had a pocket bike which I did a pretty good job maintaining and Im 15

Last edited:
oh dont get me wrong it was a perfect bike, but after a while i wanted more speed... i bought it roughly a year ago and since then iv transformed it into something more then the dpro... the outlaw is a good bike for beginners and a good bike alround really, iv got no complaints

Latest posts

Back