dhz 150 vs mso Pro Pit Bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

realmenride50s

Reaction score
hey guys im selling my crf50 to buy a new 50 so i can hit some big ass jumps with out bending shit wen i land i was thinking about the 2 bikes can some one that knows about they bikes put up idears thanks

Last edited:
if i was you, i would use the money ur going to spend on a new bike, and do up the crf, there little tough buggers mate, if ya re-weld all the welds and stuff and strenghen it your CRF will be able to do the job just fine if you got decent suspention and stuff

Honda crf50, It has 88cc big bore kit, crowler cam, 20ml carburetter, heavy duty fast50 clutch, ishock with rebound, fast50 skid plate, fast50 bars, fat50s triple clamps, fast50 chrommolie fork legs, fast50 heavy duty bushs, heavy duty fast50 springs, TB CDI, new big bore exhaust, 16 tooth fast50 sprocket, one industries sticker kit, all aftermarket parts made in America, not cheap parts. Bike owes me $5000.00 plus.

the mso will crap all over the DHZ. you will snap the dhz in half

are you talking from experince coz i have a dhz 140 model down and i dont tihnk those frames are prone to snapping they are more reinforced than the mso the dhz is a better bik ethan the mso but mso has better customer service i had no problem with my bike and stil havent and the guy from dhz is great too .....hey sheepy how about this you get a mso pro and ill get the dhz 150 and ill see you at the finish line:p the 150 would absoulte kane the mso

Go the MSO mate. A 10cc bigger engine means nothing if the bike has ordinary suspension. The Pro has DNM front and rear. Can't get much better than that.

how much are the MSO's? the 150 shits all over 140's period....proof being that my bike with work (140) tapped out on straight got overtaken like i was sitting still by a standard 150 with same gearing..

Latest posts

Back