DHZ 160 Dpro And DHZ 160 outlaw questions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkey

Reaction score
Hello everybody

I got a fews questions i like to ask about these bikes

I decided that im going with a pit bike, but Im on a budget on $2000 max

I just want to know are there any great 160cc pit bikes under $2000

Plus the questions i wanna ask are about the seat heights, Is the seat height adjustable on the dpro and outlaw and also could they handle someone that is over 100 kilos

thanks every body

The seat couldn't be changed without serious moification and coin, if you want a higher seat height the outlaw is the one for you, they are great bikes as most will tell you, they are great value for money and they will carry 120kilo's ( I think) and probably more, just don't jump like at crusty demons lol.

Edit: just checked the ad and it is rated to 140kg. And with that budget you'll be able to do some mods to it aswell:)

Last edited:
160 outlaw is the one for me then, I may put an oko carby kit and pro tapers. thanks for the info man

I reckon Sobe stickers and crf70 honda style seat would look awesome on it

Or a honda stickers and honda crf70 seat

Dont do the honda stickers on a china dude, just dont want to see ya get flamed

yeah dont go honda sticker kit on it haha its not a honda ;)
also go custom kit if you can afford makes it look 1000x better.
Sobe is so ebay spec ;) haha

Holeshot hero kit. I just put one on mine, and whilst I suck balls at putting them on it looks awesome.

I bought a 160 Outlaw, and couldn't be happier. I've also bought for it:

Pro Taper bars
Renthal kevlar grips
DID gold chain
Belray 10w mineral oil
Uni filter
& ASV levers

Still haven't ran it in yet, looks good on the stand though!

How fast do you guys believe the outlaw can go, it says 120 kph but i doubt that

when i had my 125cc pit bike, i could look at it for hours :)

Last edited:
All depends on gearing too my friend, you'll probably want a good bottom end and on dirt it's easily justifiable to lose a bit of top end to give your bike a roaring start outta corners.

Good luck with the purchase man, it's a +1 on the Outlaw from me too!

i got another question to ask about the outlaw 160, if i adjust the seat height, would the seat be flat or rear shock would be bigger, like who would it look ???

thanks everyone for the response, really helping me choose

well im not sure who it would look like lol, but how are you thinking of adjusting the seat height? new shock and forks? or modifying the frame which would be a lot of work.

I say go to a dealer first and ride the bike you want or something similar at least and see what you think, then start thinking whether or not the bike is suited for you.

At the end of the day, raising seat height is somewhat pointless, as all its going to do is make the bike a bit more top heavy and screw with the ergos. What really matters is peg to seat height, the midsize (i.e. Outlaw) has a pretty decent distance resulting in a comfortable sitting position.

Well im asking about the seat height because im a tall guy and a heavy guy too. 183cm tall and 101 kilos. i just want to bike to be at least 81-82cm. but im really interested in it. has some nice parts.

Have you guys seen the new daytona engines, men they look so sick. The people at DHZ reckons it tops over 120 kph on the 150F

I got a mate that's 6' 6 and 130 kilo and he rides a outlaw without too many troubles at all. He has broken a few chains but leg room seems ok for him

thanks DHZ_XR8cing, man i want to ride them new daytona engines

Latest posts

Back