DHZ 160 Dpro And DHZ 160 outlaw questions

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im thinking about it, but i would need to save abit more. man the head on the daytona are massive

i have the DHZ outlaw, very impressed with the bike, rides well and the little 160 has a nice amount of power,
i am 180 ish cm tall and its very comfortable, keeps up with my mates 300cc KTM

seat height seems pretty on par with my brothers ninja, you would be suprised once you sit on a midsize
only downfall ive found is the no kick stand, really great for tracks but when out on long bush tracks you need to find some rocks or trees to rest the bike on

I'm 5'11" and about 80kg suits me perfectly. Would definately buy another one, just make sure you buy the pitster pro forged kick starter for it, standard one is puss.

456139_427153997342886_1079820519_o.jpg

man the bike looks so much better with different graphics, hate the dhz graphics now

hey guys want to you guys think is more powerful

Z160ho with 184 TB 2v for $770

or daytona anima 190F ??

Last edited:
I don't know if you knew this or not but your brake pedal is assembled wrong. The part where your foot would push the pedal down is facing the wrong direction. It should be facing out away from the motor and not toward it.

I've never compared the two, but I'd say they'd be very close. Although If I had a choice I would have the 190 anyday, the 184 with V2 won't last nearly as long as the daytona because the engine was made to be a 160, so with all that extra torque thing will break. I got the 150 2 valve daytona and it kicks yx160's ass even with less displacement.

I don't know if you knew this or not but your brake pedal is assembled wrong. The part where your foot would push the pedal down is facing the wrong direction. It should be facing out away from the motor and not toward it.

The Brake pedal is as assembled by DHZ, it's fixed now just couldn't running it in whilst it was wet on Saturday!

cool bike mate, is the rear brake caliper hooked up right.

Agree with you there gooseman, Power wise I dont have a clue but quality wise is different. The engine looks like its had a all you can eat buffet. its so wide.

Latest posts

Back