DHZ 160 Outlaw

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connor

Reaction score
wanting to know if anyone has fitted an after market exhaust with a Daytona 190 or just standard zonger 155z, for example Yoshi, procircuit ect

i search for stuff and it comes up no matches found what exhaust will work on them

Which model ?
They both use a CRF type exhaust, so it wouldn't take much to fit.
What engine do you have in it anyway a Z160HO or Daytona 190 or ?

Last edited:
I upgraded my bike from a yx160 (crf port) to a yx160 with tb head (klx port) and then to a daytona 190 (crf port ) so i was able to use my original header pipe and muffler. I dont see there being any problems

Sent from my HTC_0P6B6 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure brendo had a yoshi on his 190, little bit of fab work went into making it fit from memory. As craig asked, what bike do you have, and what engine? Both yoshi and procircuit make exhausts for klx110, i think that was the one brendo got cut and shut to fit his 190.. the 50 versions would be a little small in diameter i would of thought?

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Yep he did, pipe was modified to suit, and a Powerbomb added for extra bling

uja8y7a4.jpg

e6yjuvat.jpg

8898d1382509396-brendos-190-anima-lxr-imageuploadedbytapatalk1382509396-548332-jpg

y2apu8u9.jpg

umegybeq.jpg

Atm I have a 2015 DHZ outlaw 160 with the zinger 155z but i am buying a Daytona 190 and wanting to fit the exhaust to the 190 what exhaust would I need wether it be a crf 110, crf 50 or a klx 110.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last photo is the same Pitsterpro LXR that is in the pic's above it, it just has a set of CRF110 plastic's and seat fitted

DHZ sell header pipes that fit the 190s. From what i remember when i had the tb head on my bike theyre $80. They sell crf and klx bend pipes. Is the z155 klx or crf port?

I run the Pro Circuit Pipes on both my 190's.

They do not fit straight out of the box. Have to cut and reweld close to the exhaust end. Bit of a pain to be honest but got it done.

DHZ sell header pipes that fit the 190s. From what i remember when i had the tb head on my bike theyre $80. They sell crf and klx bend pipes. Is the z155 klx or crf port?

The Zonga 155/160's are a KLX port, 190's are CRF

Ahhhhh i wasnt sure because the yx's are crf

Ohhh that makes heaps of sense considering my bike is a dirtmax!

Latest posts

Back